What did it feel like when you found out you were pregnant or that you got a girl pregnant?

Girls: how did it feel when you found out you were pregnant

guys: how did it feel when you found out your girl was going to have your baby?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• id be freaking out, because, i would have used protection, and not sure why it didn't work. i would then go to my parents for advice on what to do

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

so were you like pregnant or something when you asked this, and trying to find out how to tell your bf?

Most Helpful Girl

• First time: that I had severely messed up, though I regret that feeling now, but I was young.

Second time: I was super scared and nervous the entire time until I heard her cry. Then I was relieved and so in love.

Third time: excited but again super nervous.

Fourth time: Excitement the entire time. I can't wait to meet my little guy 😍

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That's adorable! Congrats! What's it like being pregnant? Meaning what is it like knowing you have a baby inside you?

• 3mo

Thanks! And it's one of the best feelings in the world. Hearing a heart beat that you helped create is awesome. And feeling them move is such an amazing thing. It always puts a smile on my face. He is on a schedule in there so bath time and bed time he is the most active. He kicks and flips and I feel him and talk to him. My kids talk to him, it's such a great feeling.

What Guys Said 2

• "Oh."

0|0
    0|0
  • I was excited! Of course, i was proper married.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

How were you told?

• 3mo

She saw a line on the test and told me. After a year of trying.

What Girls Said 1

• I was pissed off, scared and depressed. It was the last thing in the world I wanted to hear.

0|0
    0|0