What did it feel like when you found out you were pregnant or that you got a girl pregnant?

Girls: how did it feel when you found out you were pregnant

guys: how did it feel when you found out your girl was going to have your baby?

Most Helpful Guy

• id be freaking out, because, i would have used protection, and not sure why it didn't work. i would then go to my parents for advice on what to do

so were you like pregnant or something when you asked this, and trying to find out how to tell your bf?

Most Helpful Girl

• First time: that I had severely messed up, though I regret that feeling now, but I was young.

Second time: I was super scared and nervous the entire time until I heard her cry. Then I was relieved and so in love.

Third time: excited but again super nervous.

Fourth time: Excitement the entire time. I can't wait to meet my little guy 😍

That's adorable! Congrats! What's it like being pregnant? Meaning what is it like knowing you have a baby inside you?

Thanks! And it's one of the best feelings in the world. Hearing a heart beat that you helped create is awesome. And feeling them move is such an amazing thing. It always puts a smile on my face. He is on a schedule in there so bath time and bed time he is the most active. He kicks and flips and I feel him and talk to him. My kids talk to him, it's such a great feeling.

What Guys Said 2

• "Oh."

• I was excited! Of course, i was proper married.

How were you told?

She saw a line on the test and told me. After a year of trying.

What Girls Said 1

• I was pissed off, scared and depressed. It was the last thing in the world I wanted to hear.