Why do people want to talk to me, even though I'm unapproachable?

Well, I've noticed that girls at school or around my neighborhood always want to approach me, say hi, or they want to talk. Yet I'm a very shy and introverted person with a bad case of RBF (Resting Bitch Face) For example, on Tuesday, I went our for a walk, and as I was walking down the sidewalk, these two girls just approached me and wanted to talk to me. But I said no.

TLDR, I get approached by a lot of people (mostly girls) despite being super shy and introverted.

Most Helpful Guy

• I get this shit all the time - complete strangers will talk to me on the street. I don't know why this is, given I also have a bitchy resting face and am seriously introverted.

I wonder if it's like how if you don't like/are allergic to pets, people's pets come straight for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• .. because " being unapproachable" must be the way you perceive yourself. That doesn't mean other people perceive you in that way. You don't see yourself through other people's ", eyes" . So just because you believe something to be true , it doesn't necessarily means it is true

What Guys Said 2

• most of the time the reason should be them thinking that u r a shy person and find it difficult to approach so they approach u instead. They can't know that u prefer to be alone. It's hard to say. But i think it's a good thing. It's much worse when no one will approach u and then u might feel that people think less of u.

• because you want to be better.

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more