Which one of the following is your sleeping position?

which one of the following is your sleeping position?

• position 1
  • position 2
  • position 3
  • position 4
Of course, we don’t remain in the same sleeping position all night. Our sleeping position may change up to 40 times a night, and even more if we’re feeling particularly stressed. Nevertheless, each of us has a ‘favorite’, a position we sleep in most of the time.
To determine your favorite sleeping position and to know what your sleeping position say about your personality, check out the following myTake: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30933-i-think-you-should-know-what-your-sleeping-position-say-about-your

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 31

• I have RLS so I'm all of the above and possible various more distorted positions that I'm not even aware of lol, I usually fall asleep on my tummy but then wake up on the side, back or on the floor :P

• read the update.

• I guess I'm a tummy sleeper then as that's the most comfortable for me to fall asleep but then I don't spread out my arms like that lol I usually just have one arm lifted and another closer to my body.

• I tend to fall asleep on my right side in the little spoon position and then wake up with my boyfriend hanging off the bed and me in position 3 :P

• check out the link in the update to know what position 3 say about your personality

• I try soooo hard to always be like #1!! Because they say that's how your face will always be beautiful!!😁😜👽😍!!!

But somehow I always end up like #2😭😭!!! I'm gonna sleep between wood barriers to not be able to turn around 🤔😂😁!!

#1is the ideal position to sleep... All other ways will make you look oldER day by day..

• my favorite of faves is sleeping on my tummie. but i also love sleeping with the pillow like number 4. i move around so much in my sleep that i can't even tell u which way i sleep the most. lol

• Definitely position 4, but because of my back I have to switch back and forth from left side to right side. Position 3 (on your stomach) makes my back hurt just thinking about it!!

• I sleep on my side like the second position or with my legs out, not curled up. I sleep in a variation of the third photo.

• I sleep in all of these positions but most commonly, 4 and 1.

• Its 2 for me. I've always slept in a ball under the duvet. It goes back to childhood, I use to get so scared at night. 😔

• Oo really why's that

• Aww bless. Well good luck sleeping in future

• Haha thanks same for you

• Definitely position 4

• 2 or 4

• I'm 3 and 4, mostly 3.

• All of them. Lol!

• All of them, but mainly 3. I always start with 3 unless I'm cold. If I'm cold then I'll sleep like 2 and cuddle with my giant teddy bear to fall asleep.

• I go to bed with 1 sleep with 3 keep sleeping with 4 and wake up with 2. Lol

• I fall asleep in #4, wake up in #3 haha

• 2nd and 3rd ones.

• I am 2-4 lol. I can never get comfortable at night.

• I'm all over 1,3 & 4.

• I curl up into a ball, so 2.

• Sometimes 1, sometimes 2

• Position #1

• 1 and 4

• 1 or 4

• Because I feel much better that way

• Position 2.

• Usually # 4, with Scott cuddling against my back & our legs intertwined.

• Mainly 4

• 4 sometimes when I'm too tired 3

• 2,3 and 4

• Probably weighing up between 2 and 4...

• have you learned what that positions say about your personality

• is it accurate? do you posses such personality?

• Number 4 is definitely closer than number 2. But I must admit that I find it depends on what happens the day in question. Mostly I'm a 4, but some days.. a 2 is more appropriate

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 15

• Four... and I thought that would be far less common. Guess I'm wrong.

• Usually sideways, sometimes on my belly.

• Usually position 4

• #4, except I like another pillow between my legs.

• why is a pillow between the legs soooooo dang comfortable? im the same way

• @nala_rawr For me, it keeps my knees from hitting each other when I toss and turn, plus the pillow lets me focus my night hugging on something so I toss & turn less often. When I sleep with a lover, we usually spoon and our legs are intertwined at night.

• Mainly 4, but sometimes 2.

• 4 is mostly

• I try falling asleep in 1 but 3 does it for me.

• 3 most of the time.

• 3 for me, but with a leg scooted up.

• position 4

• Either 1 or 3.

• All of the above

• First and fourmost 😄

• i go back and forth between 1 and 2.

• Number 2