Which one of the following is your sleeping position?

which one of the following is your sleeping position?

• position 1
  • position 2
  • position 3
  • position 4
3mo Of course, we don’t remain in the same sleeping position all night. Our sleeping position may change up to 40 times a night, and even more if we’re feeling particularly stressed. Nevertheless, each of us has a ‘favorite’, a position we sleep in most of the time.
3mo To determine your favorite sleeping position and to know what your sleeping position say about your personality, check out the following myTake: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30933-i-think-you-should-know-what-your-sleeping-position-say-about-your

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 31

• I have RLS so I'm all of the above and possible various more distorted positions that I'm not even aware of lol, I usually fall asleep on my tummy but then wake up on the side, back or on the floor :P

read the update.

I guess I'm a tummy sleeper then as that's the most comfortable for me to fall asleep but then I don't spread out my arms like that lol I usually just have one arm lifted and another closer to my body.

• I tend to fall asleep on my right side in the little spoon position and then wake up with my boyfriend hanging off the bed and me in position 3 :P

check out the link in the update to know what position 3 say about your personality

• I try soooo hard to always be like #1!! Because they say that's how your face will always be beautiful!!😁😜👽😍!!!

But somehow I always end up like #2😭😭!!! I'm gonna sleep between wood barriers to not be able to turn around 🤔😂😁!!

#1is the ideal position to sleep... All other ways will make you look oldER day by day..

• my favorite of faves is sleeping on my tummie. but i also love sleeping with the pillow like number 4. i move around so much in my sleep that i can't even tell u which way i sleep the most. lol

• Definitely position 4, but because of my back I have to switch back and forth from left side to right side. Position 3 (on your stomach) makes my back hurt just thinking about it!!

• I sleep on my side like the second position or with my legs out, not curled up. I sleep in a variation of the third photo.

• I sleep in all of these positions but most commonly, 4 and 1.

• Its 2 for me. I've always slept in a ball under the duvet. It goes back to childhood, I use to get so scared at night. 😔

Oo really why's that

Aww bless. Well good luck sleeping in future

Haha thanks same for you

• Definitely position 4

• 2 or 4

• I'm 3 and 4, mostly 3.

• All of them. Lol!

• All of them, but mainly 3. I always start with 3 unless I'm cold. If I'm cold then I'll sleep like 2 and cuddle with my giant teddy bear to fall asleep.

• I go to bed with 1 sleep with 3 keep sleeping with 4 and wake up with 2. Lol

• I fall asleep in #4, wake up in #3 haha

• 2nd and 3rd ones.

• I am 2-4 lol. I can never get comfortable at night.

• I'm all over 1,3 & 4.

• I curl up into a ball, so 2.

• Sometimes 1, sometimes 2

• Position #1

• 1 and 4

• 1 or 4

• Because I feel much better that way

• Position 2.

• Usually # 4, with Scott cuddling against my back & our legs intertwined.

• Mainly 4

• 4 sometimes when I'm too tired 3

• 2,3 and 4

• Probably weighing up between 2 and 4...

have you learned what that positions say about your personality

is it accurate? do you posses such personality?

Number 4 is definitely closer than number 2. But I must admit that I find it depends on what happens the day in question. Mostly I'm a 4, but some days.. a 2 is more appropriate

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 15

• Four... and I thought that would be far less common. Guess I'm wrong.

• Usually sideways, sometimes on my belly.

• Usually position 4

• #4, except I like another pillow between my legs.

why is a pillow between the legs soooooo dang comfortable? im the same way

@nala_rawr For me, it keeps my knees from hitting each other when I toss and turn, plus the pillow lets me focus my night hugging on something so I toss & turn less often. When I sleep with a lover, we usually spoon and our legs are intertwined at night.

• Mainly 4, but sometimes 2.

• 4 is mostly

• I try falling asleep in 1 but 3 does it for me.

• 3 most of the time.

• 3 for me, but with a leg scooted up.

• position 4

• Either 1 or 3.

• All of the above

• First and fourmost 😄

• i go back and forth between 1 and 2.

• Number 2