Which one of the following is your sleeping position?

which one of the following is your sleeping position?

• position 1
    9% (5)17% (6)12% (11)Vote
  • position 2
    25% (14)22% (8)24% (22)Vote
  • position 3
    22% (12)14% (5)19% (17)Vote
  • position 4
    44% (24)47% (17)45% (41)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Of course, we don’t remain in the same sleeping position all night. Our sleeping position may change up to 40 times a night, and even more if we’re feeling particularly stressed. Nevertheless, each of us has a ‘favorite’, a position we sleep in most of the time.
To determine your favorite sleeping position and to know what your sleeping position say about your personality, check out the following myTake: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30933-i-think-you-should-know-what-your-sleeping-position-say-about-your

0|0
32|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 31

• I have RLS so I'm all of the above and possible various more distorted positions that I'm not even aware of lol, I usually fall asleep on my tummy but then wake up on the side, back or on the floor :P

0|1
    0|0
    • read the update.

• I guess I'm a tummy sleeper then as that's the most comfortable for me to fall asleep but then I don't spread out my arms like that lol I usually just have one arm lifted and another closer to my body.

• I tend to fall asleep on my right side in the little spoon position and then wake up with my boyfriend hanging off the bed and me in position 3 :P

0|0
    0|0
    • check out the link in the update to know what position 3 say about your personality

• I try soooo hard to always be like #1!! Because they say that's how your face will always be beautiful!!😁😜👽😍!!!

But somehow I always end up like #2😭😭!!! I'm gonna sleep between wood barriers to not be able to turn around 🤔😂😁!!

#1is the ideal position to sleep... All other ways will make you look oldER day by day..

0|0
    0|0
  • my favorite of faves is sleeping on my tummie. but i also love sleeping with the pillow like number 4. i move around so much in my sleep that i can't even tell u which way i sleep the most. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely position 4, but because of my back I have to switch back and forth from left side to right side. Position 3 (on your stomach) makes my back hurt just thinking about it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side like the second position or with my legs out, not curled up. I sleep in a variation of the third photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in all of these positions but most commonly, 4 and 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its 2 for me. I've always slept in a ball under the duvet. It goes back to childhood, I use to get so scared at night. 😔

1|0
    0|0
    • Oo really why's that

• Show All
    • Aww bless. Well good luck sleeping in future

• Haha thanks same for you

• Definitely position 4

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 or 4

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 3 and 4, mostly 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them. Lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them, but mainly 3. I always start with 3 unless I'm cold. If I'm cold then I'll sleep like 2 and cuddle with my giant teddy bear to fall asleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to bed with 1 sleep with 3 keep sleeping with 4 and wake up with 2. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I fall asleep in #4, wake up in #3 haha

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd and 3rd ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 2-4 lol. I can never get comfortable at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm all over 1,3 & 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • I curl up into a ball, so 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes 1, sometimes 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Position #1

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 and 4

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I feel much better that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Position 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually # 4, with Scott cuddling against my back & our legs intertwined.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly 4

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 sometimes when I'm too tired 3

0|0
    0|0
  • 2,3 and 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably weighing up between 2 and 4...

0|0
    0|0
    • have you learned what that positions say about your personality

• Show All
    • is it accurate? do you posses such personality?

• Number 4 is definitely closer than number 2. But I must admit that I find it depends on what happens the day in question. Mostly I'm a 4, but some days.. a 2 is more appropriate

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 15

• Four... and I thought that would be far less common. Guess I'm wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually sideways, sometimes on my belly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually position 4

0|0
    0|0
  • #4, except I like another pillow between my legs.

1|0
    0|0
    • why is a pillow between the legs soooooo dang comfortable? im the same way

• @nala_rawr For me, it keeps my knees from hitting each other when I toss and turn, plus the pillow lets me focus my night hugging on something so I toss & turn less often. When I sleep with a lover, we usually spoon and our legs are intertwined at night.

• Mainly 4, but sometimes 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 is mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • I try falling asleep in 1 but 3 does it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 for me, but with a leg scooted up.

0|0
    0|0
  • position 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Either 1 or 3.