Have you ever cried for someone you loved?

I've just cried once, ever.

And that will be my last.

Taught me a lot.

Updates:
3mo Oh and do you regret it?

Would you rather not? Or just not care?

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I cried for Marwan and Mehdi 😔💔
    Wouldn't call it love, but they were big crushes. I cried more than once for Marwan 😳😭
    And I almost cried for Mohamed ( only reason I didn't cry was because I didn't want to cry in front of my friends when I saw him with his new girlfriend).

I also cried for an ex Gag user but it was pathetic 😒

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Srs? Yeah once. Took my girl out to the bar, a girl i actually liked. We got in a fight and she gave her number to every guy there. It was a really fucked up situation, but i learned from it.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Bruh, that's coooooollllddd

• Show All
    • 3mo

@melme16

lol thats enough for one post

• 3mo

Lol opps. I am a curious one you see. But I respect that bro ;)

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah I have. For different kinds of reasons but if you mean mostly the romantic kind of like heartbreak crying, then yeah a few times but I don't regret it. I'm not ashamed of my feelings. Life is too short for that.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|1
    0|0
  • I cried for my one true love. Every night and every morning. Now I done cry much. I guess there isn't more tears left.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

That's the thing.

That was me, and then i finally opened up to my true love, she broke my heart and I cried, but it was the last time I cried.

Last one ever.

• Show All
    • 3mo

I agree brother. But stay strong and don't close up!

• 3mo

👊🏻spud that

• Yes. Over family, and my boyfriend when he's made me sad. I cry over them because I love them so much and it hurts like a mother fucker when something they do or say upsets me

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I have, only one guy. Although I wouldn't call it love.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • For family, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only over family and let's never someone I dated.

0|1
    0|0
  • I cried for him but I didn't truly love him. I never loved someone truly

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|1
    0|0
  • Cups cups cups painful cups both streaming down both eyes for him. Nathaniel

0|1
    0|0
  • Like family? Yea. When they've passed away.
    Boys? Ha! Fat chance.
    If he's worth crying over, he wouldn't make me cry... So there's never a reason to cry over a boy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have for different reasons, good and bad.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Sure, it's difficult not to when the person you're losing is not only your lover, but your best friend.

1|1
    0|0
  • Once yeah when me and a ex who I loved (when we were together) were waiting on the results to find out if she had breast cancer.

That was the only time though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have, i mean it was a waste of tears on her but i understood the position i was in.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah a while back

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|1
    0|0
  • only my pets

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i cried and i regret itttttt and i dont think i will cry again over someone

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it taken me two weeks to get over her.. she broke my heart into pieces

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

2 weeks wtf? Jealous me like years u asshole

• Show All
    • 3mo

Ugh I could not do that to the guy I'm falling so hard for... hmm. I am sorry. I hurt every day soon we u and I will build a bridge and cross to something better anything or someone

• 3mo

@Hateguysplay1 Who feels it knows it. But I prefer to be single, I don't trust women any more