Shouldn't men belong in the kitchen?

Most cooks and chefs out there are men. World's best chefs are all men. Men are GOOD at cooking. So men, why don't you just stay in the kitchen, and make me a sandwich?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was Once the Chef of the Century, I could Cook and Bake Everything from Soup to Nuts.
    However, I have been with Many a Man who arr Also Good Cooks and I Never Mind if they Want to Take the Time to Cook up a Scrumptious Storm for me. I am Impressed, no Matter what they Serve.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 23

• You got it babe.

Wait, you forgot to slap me on the butt.

• I can make a KILLER chicken pot pie. No exaggeration, you'll literally die.

• I can cook a little and barbeque a bit. Am I really good? No, can I make amazing dishes... Depends on who's eating it.

I would love to learn how to cook well, but it costs a lot

• Men are the best at everything. Once we can build sex robots there won't be a need for women. Jk, kinda.

• because it is not in our instincts, If I were to lay out a bunch of kitchen materials you will not be able to help but make sandwiches for everyone at the table.

• I use to be a sandwhich artist for a few years in high school... Now I'm a sandwich god. You need to prove yourself worthy to inter my sandwich kingdom...

*enter

no no, it's inter

@silentknight lol. yes she needs to work an entire lifetime in the kitchen making me sandwiches to show me she has the right stuff and then once she gets to the kingdom of sandwich the angels shall sing...

• I have no problem with that. I do like to cook.

• I used to cook all the time for my ex girlfriend
    There is no shame in that
    What is shameful is a woman who refuses to take care of or help her man.

• I am happy for men or women to be in the kitchen as long as they want to be there.

• The great chefs are and have always been men.
    Enough said.

so go make me a sandwich, man. hurry up

• You may not say that if you saw me cook more Im a bit like a very inexperienced and lazy version of heston blumenthal!

Making ginger bread why not add coco powder and cinnamon yet still make 4 times the mixture despite this being a first batch? I liked it but I was the only one and I'm not exactly a fussy eater!
      Pancakes with cinnamon blueberries and protein power substituting some of the flower again I was the only one who liked it?
      Pan fried cows liver apparently your not supposed to fry cows liver only calfs it even i found that one a bit greasy!

18 1/3 lightly toasted pickle, cheese, ham, salami, cold chicken, crisp, banana and apple sandwiches coming right up.

• I'm good in the kitchen. So of course

• Lol I like your attitude!

• Come to my house and ill make u some rabbit shit mixed with carrots. I heard they improve ur vision to see far in the future too! 💁🏼

• Because I'm busy getting a beer. Make your own woman! lol

• I own the kitchen and the roof.

• because I make I house fire with that sandwich😂😂

• I like to cook.

What you want to eat girl, I'll cook you up something good?

• What sandwich would you like?

• Sandwich? Are you kidding me? All the best chefs are men, remember? I won't make you a sandwich, that's below me. I can, however, if you feel like it, make you a slow-roasted Texas Nilgai antelope with caramelized apricots, apricot Agri-doux, glazed couscous, ginger infused eggplant purée, asparagus tips and sautéed spring onions, served on a mirror of red wine jus.

• Ok go build me a fence. Then fix the car, shovel some gravel for 3 hours and then I'll make you a sandwitch. And while you eat it I'll bitch about how hard I have it - inside with the air conditioning.

My mom is the handy person in my house. Replaced the toilet on her own, those jobs aren't gender specific and everyone should be able to.

@reixun oh I agree. I would gladly make a sandwich for a woman who could help replace my toilet.

• Because you won't handle the intense manual labor for us! Or the finance! Scientific progress or well.. Anything really.
    Independently of which field you look at you will probably find men leading the charge. Reason? Most commonly that we're more prone to be workaholics and abandon our social lives in pursuit of some single-minded activity. That is not to say there aren't women who perform as well, they however tend to be the minority.

I appreciate the humor though! Kudos!

• trollin'?

What Girls Said 2

• yes we take turns

• Yes, like in nothing but an apron on making me eggs in the morning... lol That would be a beautiful sight.