Why do random people message me on my kik?

I originally started giving in..

Then I started to think wtf..

Been getting randos on my snap as well when I don't even really use the fucking app. This can't be fucking normal?

• They want your banana
  • I don't know man..

Most Helpful Girl

• Unmm wait so your that kinda of a person the one who shows other people's privacy?
    They sended you those pictures for you to see not load it up to this site for everyone to see and make fun 0f
    :/
    😞😞
    I feel bad for them for sending something like that to an ass like you
    Seriously I'm really disappointed in you right now
    No matter what people send u or talk to you about it should stay between u and that person...
    You think to high of urself 😑 U need to come down a little...
    Respect girls don't look down on them

Dude if these girls are willing to send me a picture of their tits in the first message then I don't think they really give a fuck who sees lmao. There is no nudity within this thread.

And what dose showing their pictures to other do for you?
      You brag about it to every guy on gag
      Then what?
      Do u think doing this makes you seem Kool?
      Seriously
      what's with you 😑

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• Did you accidentally share your kik to Facebook or google plus or some shit o. o i did that by accident and then i got like all these random ass chats from pedos o. o...

• Thanks for sharing

• maybe your a rich dude n they want you to be their baby daddy

• Lol boy... well they obviously like what their seeing and trying to strike up a conversation with you.. that's how people who don't know each other... get to know each other lol the ones asking for nudes are just casual sex seeking pervs.. be careful some might be men..

• Clearly, they want your banana. Don't act like you didn't already know.

• They want yo nuts lmfao I think that i need to show you messages that a guy on gag sent me saying he want to lick my feet lmfao

• Eh lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 1|0
  • Well now you know what it's like to be a female with any public set social media account 😂

• i don't get kik. do you know these girls in real life?

is it a tinder thing or more similar to texting?

• They want you to give them the D. :D

• Haha that's what happens when you give your kik out to random thirsty girls😂. They obviously want nudes duh!

• Lmao that girl blocked me so I can't reply to the post u tagged me in hahaha
    but lmaoooooo

Lmfao bruvv. At least it's not gay dudes asking for me weird shit again. That one dude "Sup.."

LOOOLLL I can't believe it hahahaahah. NASA forever.
      and yeah lmaoooo

Wait howcome I am not getting tagged, u found another gdi op? Wow.

• You just drive them bananas

• Dame poor girls you blowing up there spot... Lmao!

• there's an app for kik ( I dont remember the name) that matches profiles randomly

Can you just type in any username? Someone could be trolling me posting this shit places. I had a lot of gay guys msging me at one poin lol

It just matches you with random profiles and you can choose to message them or not

• Well, it's not to discuss how your day is going

• Whats your kik? I'm going to put it on the gay app for man called Grindr

Dude I was getting a shit load of gay men msging me too a while back @rgb008 and testify lmao.

i was ewatching a prank on youtube on a youtube channel called whatever and this guy would ask other guys for their number to go out and most of the attractive men gave him his number, i think its because attractive men are used to getting attention from men and women

• Ehh lol that happens when you go to the gym nonstop ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Lmao "am I supposed to care because I don't" funniest thing I've seen all day 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 17

• You posted those to show off, didn't you?

• Hey.

• s22.postimg.org/.../..._19_14_50_1472823901962.jpg

Tell me about it, this chick randomly msged me and askef for flex and went 0-100.. wow smh animals. Get it u pervs #nomeansno #justbecauseisendunoodflexdoesntmeaniwantu wtf

• I got a few messaging me on kik but I have it on my profile here lol so it's to be expected.

2 days ago I got unsolicited nudes from some random girl on snapchat who apparently isn't on here... but I have don't have put my sc anywhere else, so I don't know. Usually I wouldn't complain about that, but she was half my age lol

anyway... have fun lol

• Their probably fake accounts trying to scam people. I'm pretty sure most girls (attractive ones especially) gets legions of guys messaging them.

• These fuckers still do this shit for money? Holy shit don't they get that the whole world has caught on? Fuck.

• I would be wary of random ones - 99% chance they are really a 400lb hairy guy

• A lot of them are scams. I've gotten messages like that on kik then they end up wanting you to click on a link or something

• They want you to take it from there. But you won't because they have to chase u.

• They want your banana

• Guess who's getting the Kik app!

;P

• Delete your kik and make a new one and see if it still happens. obviously they are searching your profile up somehow or seeing it somewhere

• CATFISH

• Ur just as dumb for trynna show off. Sit down

• You know, a lot of gay guys get off on catfishing as a woman. For some reason that happens.

Just have them send you a picture of them with certain pose or a sheet of paper with writing that you say what goes on it. That way you know for sure it is them.

• They are all trannies because you dont like them so they try to fuck you over.

• Hey, remember me. We used to have circle jerks in the gym locker room.