Guys, Would you want to date a woman who does plastic surgery?

You found a woman really attractive and sexy, she's your ideal girl, and all. Then you later found out she does plastic surgery, like to shaping her face and body, bigger breast, waist, and hips. Plus, widen her eyes, making it bigger than the usual too. And thinning her nose. She still looks a bit the same as her old looks, but you can tell the difference. Would you still want to date her? Still have a crush on her? Or even still want to have sex with her?

Im saying all this because my husband is crushing on an Asian celebrity who does plastic surgeries. It does makes me feel insecure and less than that woman, even though she does plastic surgeries and all.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, need them real or no deal.

What Guys Said 4

• Fuck no. Imagine how much debt she must be in. That's like eight fucking surgeries. Next she's gonna get toe surgery because they aren't small enough.

• Nope because that's NOT my ideal girl. lol.

Lol so you wouldn't like her anymore after fonding out she does plastic surgeries?

Hell naw, to the naw naw naw, I honestly like au natural. I can't stand plastic surgery, if my crush did plastic surgery, then I'd be the one crushed. I'm not judgmental, but if one is really that eager to shift their appearance, what does that say about themselves? I wouldn't want to get in a relationship with that because that type of energy can take a turn on thyself.

• Plastic surgery is on my Top 5 turn offs so NO.

• if she was ugly before surgery, no. I don't want my kids to be ugly