I am so sad 😞?

I am so sad? So many things going on. I don't know what to do. 😞😞

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a hot bath with bubbles.
    Make yourself a delicious cup of tea with honey.
    Put on music you love.
    Write something to cheer you up in a journal.
    Go online and look at pictures of your celebrity crush.
    Lie in bed with one of your favourite books and read.
    Sleep off your bad day... tomorrow is already a better day than today.

What Guys Said 14

• Alright, I suppose I can just guess at what's making you upset.

• dont worry just sleep. whenever i feel sad i want to sleep, sleeping makes it easier.
    and im always here for you if you need to talk to anyone :)

• Talk to people about what is on your mind, it might help.

• well with no context i can only advise you talk with people you know because you won't get any sense here... good luck

• What's going on? What happened?

Lets see loads of school work, trying to stay an A student, trying to end the school year with a GPA of 4.0, and a top of all that boy problems. I didn't ask to be his girlfriend. I have enough of my mind already, concerning school. We haven't made it official, but when he brings it up I am afraid to say no. 😞

Oh, yes and I moved to another city, and I am home schooled. No friends. 😞

Awww well that's sad but we all have some kind of problems... Don't worry you are NOT ALONE... Whatever you are going through it will pass!!!

Stay strong till then... Hugs to you

• Lmao

• Keep yourself busy with positive things and keep the negative things away from your life. Always see the brighter side. Things will get better don't worry! Good luck!

• think positive... it can most likely only get better

• When i feel sad, i go out and talk a walk... breath of fresh air will help :)

Don't be sad, whatever you are facing in life, just know that you can get through it.

• What's wrong?😟

Everything. 😞

Ok remember to take it slowly and don't stress to much get a few brakes here and then, you don't want to overwork yourself

Ok, thank you.

• Why do you feel like this ?

Ok, thank you.

Asker No problem and I wish you good luck too. !!

• hımm I thınk you must sleep

• U has me right here 💝

• never mind... everything will be okay a day... so we are gonna die :)

What Girls Said 8

• Listen to a happy song...

Find someone to talk with..

Find a nice movie to watch...

Sometimes the best thing is to cry it all out.. Let the sadness out... And then talk it out with someone.. Anyone..

And learn to take good advice... Not the bad ones.. :]!!

• When people are sad it means they need to make changes in their lives. Try to look at what is making you sad and try to change it. What you can't change you have to try to accept.

• Um, just go buy some ice cream... or eat Nutella. Watch a movie, listen to some music.. Or talk to someone close about what's bothering you

• Me too, sending you lots of positive energy <3

• *sigh* putting a question mark on the end of a statement doesn't make it a question. Instead of complaining why don't you write your problem out on here and ask for advice.

• Just say yes to the universe. Accept what is happening and eventually it will turn around. Sorry you're feeling this way <3

• It's our period coming...

• Try watching YouTube to take your mind off of things. :)