If You Were Given A Book About The Future Of Your Life, Would You Read It?

If you choose to read the book, you can't forget what you have learnt, but there is a 50% chance you could change your future for the better, or make it worse instead. Also why do you choose the choice you have chosen?

• Yes, I would read the book.
  • No, I wouldn't read the book.

Most Helpful Girl

• No i wouldn't. Life can be so unexpected and thats the good part! If everybody knew what he or she ended up with already the world would be very boring

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't. Cuz my future is an unknown that may or may not be better and I can choose what I want it to be if I don't read the book.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd take the chance. I'd want to know if I've found what I've been searching for. I'd be too intrigued to not want to read it

• No. I don't want to know about how I die or the bad parts of my life... I would want to experience them first and then reflect.

• Yeah, I'd read it so I know if this life is worth living or ending rn.

If you read the book, and your life turns out that badly, why not attempt to change your future instead. As said in the additional details, you would have a 50% chance.

Yeah, that would work too

What Guys Said 5

• Curiosity would get the best of me.

• hell yeah i would read it

• I wouldn't read it! Life is not in the future, it's now... you determine your future every moment!

• read a book

• to be prepared for the bad and have hope for the good