If You Were Given A Book About The Future Of Your Life, Would You Read It?

If you choose to read the book, you can't forget what you have learnt, but there is a 50% chance you could change your future for the better, or make it worse instead. Also why do you choose the choice you have chosen?

• Yes, I would read the book.
    67% (8)62% (10)64% (18)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't read the book.
    33% (4)38% (6)36% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• No i wouldn't. Life can be so unexpected and thats the good part! If everybody knew what he or she ended up with already the world would be very boring

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't. Cuz my future is an unknown that may or may not be better and I can choose what I want it to be if I don't read the book.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'd take the chance. I'd want to know if I've found what I've been searching for. I'd be too intrigued to not want to read it

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't want to know about how I die or the bad parts of my life... I would want to experience them first and then reflect.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd read it so I know if this life is worth living or ending rn.

0|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

If you read the book, and your life turns out that badly, why not attempt to change your future instead. As said in the additional details, you would have a 50% chance.

• 3mo

Yeah, that would work too

What Guys Said 5

• Curiosity would get the best of me.

0|1
    0|0
  • hell yeah i would read it

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't read it! Life is not in the future, it's now... you determine your future every moment!

0|2
    0|0
  • read a book

0|1
    0|0
  • to be prepared for the bad and have hope for the good

0|1
    0|0