Does anyone believe in the healing power of crystals?

Does anyone believe in the haling power of crystals?
I don't.

• Yes, I believe crystals can heal
  • No, I don not believe that
  • Other
3mo Udpate
3mo Utpade

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in this shit. I do, how ever, believe that Placebo is a real thing. Which is probably what happens to the believers of the crystal healing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in crystal energy as much as I believe in paying 35.82 + shipping for 18 ounces of diamond water (aka water "charged with the power of diamonds")
    www.bravotv.com/.../...10814-asa-diamond-water.jpg

To clarify, that is a no-- I do not believe in crystals having any magical healing power. However, I admit they look cool, and obsidian is one of my favorite rocks.

My man, i like your choice of rocks. I would prefer a all black onyx rather than obsidian though.

What Girls Said 8

• Love the image! I believe in belief. The power of your own will. It doesn't matter whether you pray to a cross of a golden bull, you're still putting your own power, your "faith", into that item to help you. It's your own will that is doing all the work.

• I do not believe in the healing power of crystals. lol!. But then again, I have a hard time believing in the power of rocks/minerals.

However, I am wrong to think there is no power in rocks as uranium and Marie Curie would tell me... I am ohhhh so wrong about there being no power in rocks.

But even knowing that, I do not believe in the power of crystals. I think it is silly to think there is a healing power to them.

But what do I know... I could totally be wrong.

• Well im not sure about the crystals you had on that image, but if you ever get your hands on a big chunk of alum-sulfate crystal and then sleep with it near a sore area of your body (like a busted leg or bad back) the pain will be significantly reduced if not completelt gone next morning

• Yes, if the healing crystals are made by magical fairies they can improve your quality of life.

• No lol that's ridiculous

• I learned recently that a few years ago the British Home Office, which runs the prisons, spent thousands of pounds taping crystals to prisoners' heads. The crystals were supposed to leech out the prisoners' anger. At the time the prison budget for an inmate's food was 33p a day. This kind of nonsense does real damage! (The full story is in the book "Inside" by John Hoskison.)

Sounds too stupid to be true lol

they also did tests on soldiers and airmen returning from action in ww2 to see if lsd would cure flu. they actually tied them down in beds and gave huge doses

• The only crystal I know that works is crystal meths. I have not tried it myself but I have heard it does feel good for a little while before it turns your brain to mush.

• Lol, I believe in that chart :)

What Guys Said 17

• BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAHHAHAHAJAJJAJAAJAJJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA, no.

• Hmmm... it does have a sort of "healing" power but it's more psychological in its effects than physiological.

• To be honest I don't know too much about them - If people believe in it and get something out of it, that's okay with me.

• this sounds similar to the chemical rock bull crap. No I do not believe in it is mostly people who have no problem scamming others. People were given placebo rocks instead of chemical rocks and another group were given chemical rocks too. They both showed positive affects. this means that it is YOU who can literally change the way you are just by thinking and believing it.

• 0|0
  • Quartz crystal is used in electronic components its in the device you are using right now probably, its used for transistors and stuff.

• Placebo effect does work.

• I'm definitely not religious but not a skeptic either. There may be some truth to some of this "new age" stuff

• I don't think they do anything at all directly, although if someone believes they work and is "treated" with them there may be a placebo effect

• nope i dont

• I do.

• no... i dont believe in any of that stuff

• This stuff is incredibly stupid

• i agree with the picture

• Rose Quartzes have healing tears, learn your shit.

• I believe that they change athmosphere and aestatics through the look. But the rest might be placebo

The changing of the "atmosphere" is a placebo as well.

with atmosphere I mean the mood through the look and aestatics.

• No not really it is no different than being with a rock. The only difference is that it has a Christain structure.