Girls, Reasons why you are glad to be a girl?

Just out of curiosity, what are some reasons you are glad to be a girl rather than a guy? If you have any.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Its fun to put on make up, you can cry and no one will judge you, when you're mad at a guy you can hit him but they dont hit back because its douchy to hit a girl, shopping sprees, you can talk to your friends for hours about hair, makeup, periods and guys (not sure if they talk a lot about girls too though). Also girls mostly are the little spoon and when you have a boyfriend they're mostly taller and a bit older then you so they make you feel very safe and protected and loved and thats the best feeling ever :D

Yeah... I made a girl mad once and got kicked in the nuts... Impossible to hit back when glued to the ground holding your nuts...

What Girls Said 5

• YES! Being a girl means that I can be in tuned with my emotions and not be judged. I can wear skirts, pants, shorts... what ever I want. I don't know how to explain further but being a girl is awesome!

• We're all aesthetic and beautiful creatures, inside & out. :)

• Makeup, boobs, ass, and heels.

• I like that it's more socially acceptable for us to cry.
    And of course. BOOBIES!

• I like my boobs, soft skin and wearing mini skirts. I think one disadvantage of being a guy would be getting a boner in class or at work. Id die of humiliation.