Who feels like your lost in a void in which you feel soo peace and lost in wonder. when you see stars or a plane in the sky, specially at night?

whenever i see stars at night, when there is complete silence around me, and there's only the sound of wind coming in my ears. i feel soo peace and calm and stress free.
And i dont know why but since i was a kid i love seeing planes flying. sometimes when im riding my motorcycle on the streets and i see a airplane flying i look at airplane while riding my motorcycle which is very dangerous i know. and specially when i see a airplance at a very high distance at night, that it almost seems like a star is moving i feel so peace, calm and good

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I feel the same when I look into the night sky. It's soothing , calming and fills me with awe

I know right

Sometimes when I feel sad, alone or I have things on my mind I meditate under the night sky , and it helps me to clear my mind. It's very therapeutic for me

its the same with me, when im sad, alone or stressed i look at the stars at night it helps me relax and clear my mind too.

• That's exactly how I feel when looking at the sky! And makes me realise how big the Universe is, and how small we are, it's just fascinating.

yes, i feel the same too, and when we realize that how the big universe is and how small we are i feel like all my problems doesn't matter

What Guys Said 5

• My ex had this telescope and we used to sit in her balcony and gaze at the stars, no shit she could literally name like 100 different stars. You can download this app called 'skyview' . Whever I feel like skygazing I open that app up and I learn so much.

• very little light pollution and no noise at my house in bulgaria. sitting there looking at the night sky on the veranda is a perfect way to contemplate life. plus its fun to see the planes takin all the drunk brits to and from sunny beach coz they dont know what they are missing by going on a package holiday

exactly <3

thanks... the drive from the uk is amazing and if i do go to the beach i go to the russian resorts. did sunny beach once and that was enough

• Love that feeling man

• nah man, its all pollution where i live. No use

• I don't know wish I did tho