What's the strangest thing you've cried over?

Most Helpful Guy

• when my brother was born... i cried to my mum because i though my brother replaced me and i was going to another home

Awwwwww, that's actually so cute. 😂

haha, you should have seen the tears rolling down my face... i was so worried... i made sure i slept at her side and i was clinging to her pj's for a while before i slept. Mum just held me... i miss those days...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao funny you mention this... best frenemy😠😃I was just telling someone else about this minutes ago... first day of high school I cried over this guy (high school jackass and basketball cap) eating my chicken fingers off of my tray and I almost got us suspended😞he stole, so he should have gotten in trouble. Then I stole his sweater out of his locker and in my year book our senior year (years later) he wrote"Ryan, Ryan... RYAN! Please give me back my damn SWEATER! Sincerely Bam (his nickname)"
    BAHAHAHAA😂 it's probably my fav comment in my book.

What Guys Said 14

• I cried on the second day of school, not the first day.
    First day I thought this was a one time fun deal, then I realized I had to go to that place everyday. :(

• Earlier today I listened to "My Father's House" by Springsteen and got misty-eyed. I'm not totally sure why. lol

• https://youtu.be/LfVCTGrOVXE

It's so sad to lose one's love..

• I cried when the Knicks lost to the Rockets in the NBA Finals back in 1994. I was 14 at the time so it hit me hard. Lol.

Competitive sport can touch a lot of people's emotions, good or bad. 😂

• This was way back. I was about 9-11 years old. I was walking around the house with a sandal in my hand and, in my boredom, decided to toss it in the air. Seems I miscalculated the trajectory of my toss because the sandal flew across the room and hit my dog in the face. I spent a good 20 minutes crying and petting him, apologizing up and down. Lol I'm pretty sure at that point he was just like "dude, I'm fine just please shut up and stop fuckin touching me."

• When I got my tooth removed at 15 I was roofied or some shit so I get numb, I cussed hell outta my brothers and cried on me not fitting in car baha

• Laughter haha.

• Happiness

• nothing special that i remember

• I cried of Laughter a few months ago.

• A breakup with a girl I didn't even love.

• I don't cry over strange things. the 2 only times I've cried in the last 15+ years was when my pets died

• stream1.gifsoup.com/.../...n-joong-cries-bof-o.gif

The chance at the ex got harder!!! She joined Facebook and tinder AND Instagram.
    18% just went down to -30%😔.

So I'm crying everyday all day. Perhaps that strange but...

• i cried because even i know someone like me can never find love
    i still try to look for it

What Girls Said 15

• Hmmm, probably some TV show or movie that shouldn't affect me as much as it did. I can't come up with any specific at the moment, though.

• The death of a soap opera character when I was like, 8 years. old. Her name was Darla, and she was on "The Bold and the Beautiful"... she was on the side of the road changing a tire when she fell backwards into the street and got hit by another character who was driving drunk. I feel silly about it now because it's not like she was real or anything, but she'd just been so pretty and one of the nicest characters, and she was married and had a little daughter

• I am a total sulky brat when angry and melt down about anything then.

*Being stuck in traffic jams
    *Hotels with bad wifi
    *Flight cancellations
    *Cafes that serve horrible coffee in TINY cups
    *Sharing a lane with others at swim centers
    *My cells vibrating/ringing

etc, etc, etc

• A guy in primary school kept knocking my glue stick over.

• One time, I cried because I waited two months for a cheat day. And when that day came, all the Nutella I had was eaten and it was literally the only thing I wanted.

• Honestly? A strawberry jam. I cried legit an hour (or maybe more?) because I ran outta strawberry jam. Why? I was on my period.

Why does being on period matter? In fact , it'd give you more strawberry jam right?

@takumii dude, we can't control our stupid hormone fluctuation during our period. That time, I was so so sad and desperate for having no more REAL straweberry jam for my bread in the morning. Plus I was having massive cramp, all emotions just mixed up and welled up in tears

Whoa.. didn't know that.
      Sad. I think my mother has monthlong periods.

• Omg I cry of the weirdest random things like I cry every time I hear the theme song for the fosters like it just hits me.

• I once cried when I saw this movie (don't remember the name) but pretty much the chicken's arm was pulled off and he was waving goodbye to a boy, who was rowing away in a boat. I sob.

Ever since that, I hate goodbyes

• Humans.

• I cried over my sister not sleeping over at my aunts house... I was 16 and we had just come back from a party at 4 a. m. and I was so tired that it made me emotional.

• An add on tv 😂

• I think my mom not giving me much attention when I was little.

• Thinking about a music group I love. Yes, I literally cried just over the thought of them.

• A TV series I used to watch, when the hero died lmao

• Putting my trash out. I was depressed at the time and while I was putting the trash out I just burst out crying. It seems silly now , but putting the trash out just seemed too much effort 😓