Can I get kicked out for this?

My housing moved me to a different apartment building because my ex was abusive torwards me they said he's not allowed Over on my property so I met him somewhere public to get something from him and a matience man saw me by him in public can they kick me out if they saw me somewhere public with him. (He wasn't on there property)

Most Helpful Guy

• No. He has to be on property... BUT, they may be paying attention to you to make sure you don't sneak him in.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like they don't have that kind of "jurisdiction" over that because it wasn't actually ON the property. If they ask about it, you just need to tell them the situation, that you met him to get something from him, and that it was intentionally done at a public place, OFF of the property, because of the reason that he's not allowed on the property. If they do kick you out for it, that's where it can become a legal issue, since both you and your ex were not on the property.

What Guys Said 4

• no they cannot

• Nope!

• If not on their property, I think it would be okay.

• if he was abusive to you, then he should be lock-up for ever

What Girls Said 0