Girls, how would you feel if your man wanted to wear a piece of clothing of yours?

I asked a question about girls liking to wear their bf's http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girls-behavior/q2101350-girls-how-many-of-you-like-to-wear-your-bf-s-shirts shirts. Well what if your boyfriend wanted to wear something of yours. would you be ok with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• of course i would be fine with it, as long as he would be ok with me wearing his stuff. what did you have in mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• in the gym where i went a guy came to work out in his gf's tanktops. it really accentuated his chest though.

What Girls Said 34

• LOL...

My husband has things that are, technically, women's.
    On anyone... uhmm... less perfect than him, these things would look positively ridiculous. On him, they have this weird way of ironically making him seem even *more* masculine, in a way that's honestly hard to explain. "Fuck you, androgyny!"

Like, we'll occasionally go to glam-trash nights at a local punk-rock bar, and he'll wear black eyeliner, a mesh shirt, and (technically women's) leather leggings, and holy sweet fucking hell he looks hot. He's like a mocha-skinned Nosferatu with a perfect body.

It doesn't hurt that my thing for men-as-sex-objects is VERY well known, too... lol.
    Wrote about that here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2068485-what-matters-to-you-most-face-or-body

__

As far as accents -- well, our daughter (8 years old) likes to pick out really flashy and shiny things, and she's learned that Dad will TOTALLY wear these things if she picks them out.
    Thanks to our daughter, he has lots of things like giant red heart-shaped belt buckles bedecked with crystals, that he'll just toss onto random everyday outfits because... she picked them out for him. <3
    And actually these things are hot af most of the time. She has weirdly good taste... for an 8-year-old picking out women's accessories for her father. Lol.

She also picked out a few of those BCBG "affirmation bracelets" for him, back when those were more in (like a year or two back). They look like this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...85812f40a6.jpg

He wears those a lot, actually. He'll wear the "Sweet" and the "Love", stacked on top of each other.
    ... sweet love.

Remember, this is a 47-year-old, street-hardened former delinquent from the streets of Opa-Locka who could kill most guys with his bare hands. Oh, and his body is still basically perfect.
    That... is why this all works. If he were yr average middle-aged schmo, then, nope. Big nope.

And if he was wearing MY stuff, that would just be fucking weird.

even on simple yes/no questions you manage to write a novel 😂

okay, that's impressive haha

• He wears my clothes all the time. I'm a tomboy and I dress in men's. We both normally buy and wear the exact same brand of pants and shoes, and we both wear mostly t-shirts. But he's smaller, so I can't wear his.

• I mean guys have always told me that they wanted to get in my jeans but I didn't imagine that that's what they mean O_o

• Sure. If he wanted to wear my motorbike jerseys they are from the men's section anyways. I got nice sporty oversized hoodies and jackets he can wear.
    The rest? He'd not fit in them

• It's cool.

• (<_<)... I don't recommend it. I'm petite. You're gonna look stupid.

• Lol, I wouldn't say no if that's what he wanted but I'd feel creeped out xD
    it's different when a girl wears her bf's shirt for instance since its gonna look baggy on her but, a guy in a tight and girly shirt? ...

• #1!!!

#1. *smug look* lol

Hmm, he would not fit in my clothing. So, no.

"Hmm, he would not fit in my clothing. So, no."

my boobies are big, but not THAT big :o

@Yumix what boobies do you have? 😂😂

• lol he can try my skinnyjeans if he wants😂

• there is no way he would fit but assuming he could I wouldn't care.

• It depends. He can't wear my undies.. he could wear my t-shirt or jeans though.

Why do you think its socially acceptable for women to wear mens clothing but not acceptable for men to wear womens clothing?

Women can wear t shirts and jeans, so, there is some overlap... for us.
      I think it's our culture. Yea, there are outfits worn by men in other countries that look feminine to US men. But I'm not talking about that culture so much. It all boils down to society and gender expectations.

• ... that'd be odd. Haha.

• He doesn't have the tits to fill out my tops (thankfully lmao)

• I would feel disgusted 😷 I would hope he was joking and not serious 😐

• Depends...
    Shirts fine
    Dresses or so... 😑

• As long as he didn't stretch it out or tear it.

• Disgusted, I wouldn't want a cross dresser as a boyfriend.

but why is it acceptable for girls to wear their mans tshirt but not the other way around?

So you wouldn't wear women's clothing out in public and yet your making such a big deal out of it. Good, then I can get piece and quiet.

im making a big deal out of the double standard in general. i hate double standards.

• (laughing)
    The men I date couldnt fit ANYTHING I wear and would never ask anyway.

My thongs as their pocket handkerchiefs/private face masks being the only exception/s.

• It would be off putting, but I'd be okay with it. If I had a boyfriend that is. More than likely, I'd borrow his stuff too... I may wear his plain comfy t-shirts.

• As long as it fit right XD My ex ruined a dress of mine he was trying to put on and I'm still sour about it.

• I would let him try it but then laugh my head off at him. :D

• like a shirt... like a t shirt? I dont men who are built like me lol. I wear like a medium in womens if he can fit that we have a problem

• My ex used to wear my jeans all the time, as well as the occasional hoodie. Only had a problem with it when he wore things that looked girly because they made him look like a lesbian. Current boyfriend won't fit in anything of mine :)

• very uncomfortable
    I wouldn't be cool with that since my clothes are feminine/ girly.

• If he wants. But I don't see why. Just over stretch my clothes.

• He wouldn't fit in my clothes

• As long as he doesn't stretch it out...

• Haha noooo... a girlfriend yes but not a boyfriend.

• I think my clothes are would be to small for him... lol ^.^

• Okay but they wouldn't fit him😂

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I don't think I'd fit inside girls' clothing. But I've wore my mom's hair clips just for the lolz as I was so bored
    sheenaspace.files.wordpress.com/.../hair-clip.jpg

• Lol the only possible excuse I could see for that is like if they were jousting at renascence/medieval fair or competing in a competition and wanted a scarf as a token for realism lol. Other then that pretty weird.

• Lol that would be weird. I would wear it as a joke tho to make her laugh haha

• Double standards exist for a reason.

what reason is that?

Wars, poverty and other things shouldn't exist either but they do. My point being there are 6 billion people on this earth, and theyre not all going to think like you.

right well i have a right to ask why things exist... do i not?