10 Guys stuck in 1 room for 7 days, 10 Girls stuck in 1 room for 7 days, which room will smell worse after the 7TH day?

Assuming they could not wash or take showers for 7 days

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately the girls room

I say this as a hiker who was REPELLED by HERSELF naked after a 15 day hike with the luxury of just ONE bucket shower only.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys because we are too lazy to clean up the room.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• If it's LITERALLY "the 7th day" -- like, day 7 of our monthly cycle (and you damn well better bet we'd all sync up) -- then, oh, yeah, our room would smell *way* worse.

... Or way better, if that's yr kink.

• Hahaha girls for sure

• Mens room definitely

• I'm confident in saying, the women's room.

• Grr, I wish there was a poll ;_;. Probably men though. Also, are the girls on their period in your hypothetical scenario?

• The men

• guys because we can see that most male bathrooms smell worse than womens room

What Guys Said 10

• If even one woman is on her period its gonna be the women's room.

• Are they all synchronized :^)

• I think I would have to go it depends

• The woman's room, all but 1 will be dead

• Probably the girls.

• Guys room would smell like a pig farm.

• Oh god... The guys room for sure

• I AGREE WITH YOU

• Depends if they have access to lethal wepeon or not

• Women have larger reserves of methane in their bodies. I think women would.

Women on average smell better because they use a lot of perfume and guys don't use a lot of deodorants as much. So if you strip away their products they'd smell worse.

• men smell worse even if women use no products. the smell is much more potent. maybe womens farts smell worse, I don't know,. but thats just gas. it doesn't stick to your skin like sweat. and oils.

• @AriadneSky the smell is not more potent. Women don't NATURALLY smell better than men. It's down to individual genetics. And again it's about which room would smell worse not the specific person and so gas is completely relevant to the conversation.