Do guys find typical catfights a turn on or turn off?

If one of those stupid girls tries to fight me, well she'll get a real fight. As I'm walking away with a won in seconds, she'll still be laying on the floor wondering how that happened. I don't do the prolonged hair pulling nor rolling on the ground bs. However, most are clueless and go for that pathetic so called ''fight''.

Overall, what do most guys think when they watch those catfights? Is it really a turn on or a turn off? Apart from being trashy, I find it a total turn off if someone can't really fight.

• Turned on for the reason they can't fight... LOL
  • Turned off, I hate it and it's so trashy

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its hot if a girl can fight.

Ok cool. If I were in a real fight, what on earth would slapping do? My goal would be to end the fight faster.

Punch her right in the tit lol.

What Guys Said 5

• Can't get any trashier.

• I find it a total turn off - Trashy

• 300% trash

• its immature total turn off

• Top 5 turn off, really trashy

What Girls Said 2

• Trashy. No one over 18 needs to be fighting unless its in self defense. So so so trashy.

• It is totally trashy. Dumb kids do that or people on the Jerry Springer show. The only time it is ok to fight is in self defense, actaul self defense not because some other girl called you a "bitch" or a "slut" dont fight. It is not cute and anyone with common sense would run from you.

This basically. I'm not going to a girl that insults me. If she attacks me or is coming after me, wanting to fight me then yes I'm going to straight forward punch her.

Did someone say they were going to beat you up or something? You should carry some sort of weapon if some nut is really out for you.

Nope. Was justo stating the only time I would fight someone. Only if they attack me first. I agree that sometimes you should come un handy with a weapon.