The apocalypse has fallen on earth, disease is killing human beings one by one, people who are alive live in fear and terror, which person would you?

want to spend your last few days or months with, in a world like this?

Trying to think of story ideas and will post it on wattpad if I think of anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I got to choose: Simone Simons of Epica. She's incredibly beautiful and has an amazing body.
    Or maybe a porn star and have her rock my world.

Most Helpful Girl

• My family and best friend.

What Guys Said 14

• I. Have. No. Clue.

• My wife.

You'd be a close second! You always ask interesting questions so at least the end of the world wouldn't be boring.

• If got this former collegue I've always appreciated a lot... she's someone I'd always feel at ease with.
    But if you're around than a quick cup of coffee would be a pleasure as well.
    I've understood that's you're talkative so I may just be listening in haha :D

• Hillary Clinton, because I'd rather be the fucker who started it and get away then someone else.

• Who? Hmm my cousin he's always there for me and he's my best friend and my advisor lol

• My fuckface is the apocalypse itself!
    I bet they would run the other directions than hanging with me 😂😂😂

• I would most likely just end myself and avoid the extended misery.

• Mad Max!
    Or just some horny ass women <3

• I want to spend It with you @intradouchingmyshelf😅

• Someone who knows what the fuck is goin on

• No one. On the open road in an open top exotic like a Zonda 760 with its exhaust wailing around the country side like a banshee.

• I'd be Nero, just sitting back and watching everything burn.

• My faithful dog. Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy.

What Girls Said 5

• My kids.

• no one

• Sorry to burst your bubble but the story of apocalypse earth been done - The Walking Dead! And if all the humans got death bringing disease in them I would wantto spend my last days with my dog - as least he not get any ticks or death bringing disease and if things go real bad I could always eat him to keep myself alive.

• I Want to spend it with my mom , dad, brothers and boyfriend

• How is that a bad thing? lol