Ladies, would you be bothered or mad if a guy you weren't interested in didn't talk to you?

Ladies, would you be bothered or mad if a guy you weren't interested in didn't say hi to you or talk to you

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't. If I'm not interested in him there's no reason to be mad or bothered. It makes no sense to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously not unless she was an attention whore.

What Girls Said 14

• Lol why would I care? His loss.

Nothing kills attraction faster than rudeness and bad manners.

• It depends... If the guy is upset, I would understand & try to place myself in his shoes. If he's doing it because he's a douchebag, I would avoid him at all costs.

• No. I'd just think he wasn't interested. It's not an obligation just because I like him.
    Depends how well I knew him. If it was just someone I knew in passing, and not someone I spoke to regularly, I wouldn't think anything.

Sorry I read it wrong and thought you said *Were* interested in.
      The rest of my answer I still meant though :)

• I mean if I said hi and I got dissed I'd take a pause and think "Well Damn" but other than that I'd probably end that day with a sandwich and a... wait who are we talking about again? -.-

• I'd think he'd had some personal issues and move on with my life.

• If I'm not interested in him, him not talking to me wouldn't matter. Unless we were friends, then I'd be bother by a friend suddenly giving me the cold shoulder.

• It depends on how long I have known him. If It has been a very short time, say maybe a month, knowing myself, I will get over him. If it has been longer say maybe a year, then I will be sad, but I will get over him as well. So, I guess it is 50/50.

• I am a little confused. If he didn't talk ti me i wouldn't bother

• Not necessarily. If I wasn't interested in you, and I didn't know you too well, I wouldn't be bothered. If you were my friend, or sorta friend, then yeah.

• It wouldn't bother me bc I wasn't interested. But if we are friends and you ignore me I'd be upset

• No, I'm not Lena Dunham.

• If he *purposefully* avoided me I would think he was a wanker, and I would totally lose interest in him.

• Depends if it's work related then yes because that's not good team work if it's outside work I could care less.

• Um. No

What Guys Said 1

• Some girls might be