Do you think the Democrats would have a better chance at winning if Bernie Sanders were running?

If Hillary were to drop out with the sole intention of ensuring the Dems win, would it tip the scales in the favor of the Democrats if Bernie were the running mate? It seems like this election is all about who is the least of a con artist and the least of an asshole, but if Bernie were running it wouldn't be that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes because people are bias and think that since Hillary Clinton is a woman. she won't be as good of a president as bernie

Clinton being a woman has nothing to do with why people dislike her.

She's a criminal, a colossal bitch, and infinitely untrustable. It has nothing to do with her vagina.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah in a heart beat!

What Girls Said 3

• yes. it has been proven that Bernie has done MUCH better in the polls vs. Trump than Hillary has. That is pure fact, not opinion.

• At this point no. Because the dems have worked so hard to unite the party. IF it were in the beginning yeah sure! but now, no. I do hope that he runs again, because I'm still feeling the burn!

• No, Goergo Soros and the UN didn't want him to win therefore he didn't.

What Guys Said 4

• It might cause a kerfuffle but if she was replaced at this stage, I think it would be probably Joe Biden not Bernie Sanders put on the ticket.

• No. Besides, they will likely win anyway.

• Probably not since the Dems are made mostly of minorities & women, who feel a much stronger attachment to Hillary than Bernie collectively.

• I like Bernie, but not for president.