What are you doing tonight?

I'm so bored... I'm sitting in my living room watching Netflix, cuddling my dog, and I have a hair and face mask on.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 30

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 27

• It's the morning here and I'm just starting my work lol! Luckily only 2.5 hours as I did more on the last day I was working. Can't wait to enjoy the weekend! :D

• Try to finish watching these last few epi's of Stranger Thing's, listen to Ro James music while I attempt to go to sleep, but get stuck night thinking... you know, letting the imagination run wild!

• I've watched South Park a good bit of the night. I'm happy for this three day weekend. :)

• Finished studying and hopped on G@G. It's kind of nice after a long night of 'Dalton's Atomic Theory' and 'Lines Written A Few Miles Above Tintern Abbey' to see "Does this guy like me?" and "What are you doing tonight?" :-)

• Bored. Wishing I could talk to my crush. Other than that I don't know what to do with myself since it was my day off and I'm graduating so no more classes. It feels really weird and different. Lol

• Just waisting it away here on GAG...

• Setting up my new PS4 with Deus Ex and being unsure whether I regret spending all that money...

• I'm watching my twin daughters play Injustice. It's fun to see two 2-year-old twin girls playing a fighting game.

• Nothing really. I have nothing planned. Most likely staying at home and I'll figure the rest out later when the night comes.

• I did the same as you. Lol but I had to do some homework too. I had an online quiz and paper due before midnight

• My boyfriend is sleeping over :)

• Currently in bed. Probably gonna watch a movie.

• It's almost 5am here,
    but couple of hours ago, I was just trying to sleep esp since I am sick.

• My buddy and I are going to an All Time Low signing

• Stressing, sleeping

• NOT working for the first time and night this week :)

• Cuddling with my waifu.

• I am just at home tonight relaxing after a LONG week of school

• watching tv with my mom and planing her birthday of tomorrow :)

• Waiting for boyfriend to text me. Even tho its morning now but it's very early πŸ˜›

• Soon I will have sexy fun with my boyfriend

• HOMEWORK! It is driving me nuts... lol πŸ˜‚

• Watching futurama on Netflix in my massage chair.

• Just had sex with my girlfriend

• hahahah nothhing D:

• Same thing as you, minus the mask

• Trolling on the net while intoxicated.. BUSINESS AS USUAL FO MY ASS 😎