What are you doing tonight?

I'm so bored... I'm sitting in my living room watching Netflix, cuddling my dog, and I have a hair and face mask on.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Like omg summer bunny you're so boring🙃 Jk!!

Same here! Except laying down in my room watching lost on Netflix. S6(final season) ep 16. Nearly done :(.

No dog to cuddle
    But I do have aveeno complexion clear cream cleanser on lol.

I am boring!😟... it's okay though I love being boring.

@sexyalphamale

Haha I don't know if id give it that title. Actually just finished that 2hr finale and man I'm sad. It was a great show. Kind of wish it explores more of the Hurley, Ben, Jack island stuff though.

Once you watch it, you realize that Jacob was doing them all a kindness by bringing them together, since the first time in their life true friendship and comraderie found them was on the island. It's about self actualization

• Well I just woke up so I have the entire day ahead of me. But it's raining outside so my little bro and I will watch some videos on youtube.

Lucky I wish it was raining here!

I hate sunny days Lol I don't know why but cloudy days make me really happy.

I only like sunny days when it's summer and I'm going swimming - the more sun the better. Any other time clouds ftw. The best is when there are no discernible clouds and it's all just pure white.

• Worked, then went to a bar to watch a football game with some friends. After that, I stopped at the grocery store (making pizza from scratch tomorrow). Now I'm getting ready for bed.

• Well today me andy old friend are gonna meet each other on my flat... and he is going to bring his laptop and connect it with my computer through a wifi network so that we both can play multiplayer games on our PCs :-D

And while we docthst we are gonna smoke some weed :-P

• The question os not "What", it's "Who" ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Thinking about life, how it can change in better ways, it's already good tho. Thinking about homework instead of doing it. And a bit puffing on the webz.

• It is the morning here just chilling on GaG with a Classical music radio station on in background.

• the same I always do... procrastinating.

should work on my project but... ugh. not in the mood xD

• Well its morning now but I' going to play some fallout 4

• nothing special, just bored as hell

• Youtube

• Wanna go to the cinema?

• I went to my games meetup. It's always a good time.

• sitting with my dogs and watching netflix too :P

• Will get my brother from airport.

• I'm just sitting here

• You and your face masks lol
    I am just talking to. You tonight 😊

• Same. Minus mask and dogs.

• MLB Baseball game with friends 😊

• Bored too.. watching tv

• well you already know... x

• being broke...

• Might kill myself

• Dying a little inside.

• Trying to get a bat out of the house

• Downloading porn and jacking off.

• I studied. Just that. Answered a few questions here while on a break. Got to find out my crush either gave up on going to a concert today or she was testing me this afternoon, which is pretty neat...

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 27

• It's the morning here and I'm just starting my work lol! Luckily only 2.5 hours as I did more on the last day I was working. Can't wait to enjoy the weekend! :D

• Try to finish watching these last few epi's of Stranger Thing's, listen to Ro James music while I attempt to go to sleep, but get stuck night thinking... you know, letting the imagination run wild!

• I've watched South Park a good bit of the night. I'm happy for this three day weekend. :)

• Finished studying and hopped on G@G. It's kind of nice after a long night of 'Dalton's Atomic Theory' and 'Lines Written A Few Miles Above Tintern Abbey' to see "Does this guy like me?" and "What are you doing tonight?" :-)

• Bored. Wishing I could talk to my crush. Other than that I don't know what to do with myself since it was my day off and I'm graduating so no more classes. It feels really weird and different. Lol

• Just waisting it away here on GAG...

• Setting up my new PS4 with Deus Ex and being unsure whether I regret spending all that money...

• I'm watching my twin daughters play Injustice. It's fun to see two 2-year-old twin girls playing a fighting game.

• Nothing really. I have nothing planned. Most likely staying at home and I'll figure the rest out later when the night comes.

• I did the same as you. Lol but I had to do some homework too. I had an online quiz and paper due before midnight

• My boyfriend is sleeping over :)

• Currently in bed. Probably gonna watch a movie.

• It's almost 5am here,
    but couple of hours ago, I was just trying to sleep esp since I am sick.

• My buddy and I are going to an All Time Low signing

• Stressing, sleeping

• NOT working for the first time and night this week :)

• Cuddling with my waifu.

• I am just at home tonight relaxing after a LONG week of school

• watching tv with my mom and planing her birthday of tomorrow :)

• Waiting for boyfriend to text me. Even tho its morning now but it's very early 😛

• Soon I will have sexy fun with my boyfriend

• HOMEWORK! It is driving me nuts... lol 😂

• Watching futurama on Netflix in my massage chair.

• Just had sex with my girlfriend

• hahahah nothhing D:

• Same thing as you, minus the mask

• Trolling on the net while intoxicated.. BUSINESS AS USUAL FO MY ASS 😎