Are you the jealous type?

What makes you jealous

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I am. I get jealous when a girl I'm dating talks to any guy besides me. If it's my guy friends, it's fine because I trust them not to try anything funny.

But I generally avoid girls who have guy friends of their own. That just isn't the type of girl I'm into.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. My man is with me because he wants to be. If he is hit on by another girl, he can be polite about it and walk away. If he didn't have enough self-control to resist temptation, I wouldn't be with him anyway just based on the principle of the thing. And as far as him flirting with another girl--he's married, not dead. I am secure enough in myself to let him be himself and have a little fun without feeling threatened. Jealousy is just an ugly, anxious, insecure state of mind that I would rather just avoid all together, thanks.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, kinda.

• No I try not to be

• We're all in jelly in something.

• it depends... but I think I don't get quickly jealous

• No not at all. there's no reason to be.

• Only if the guy that's around my significant other is an ex of hers.

• Well , I'm more like the competitive type.
    Win or perish. 😤

• Yep. If they hug someone else, even their friends or family, I'd rather not see it.

• I am the LUV type 😉

• Try not to be but somethings get to me

• Yes, I'm the jealous type but don't show my true feelings

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, so you hoes better stay away from my boyfriend before I go all Yandere on yo asses.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a3537fea34.jpg

• To an extent yep.

But when you've had multiple dudes who are in relationships - to the extent of married - trying to get you to be a side bitch, well, it kind of makes you not very trusting of them.

Non-trusting = suspicious & jealous.

• Nope, I'm not.

• Hell no... I looove it when my man hits on other chicks I looove confidence

• I don't think I'm the jealous type because I feel like a lot of it is just miscommunication. When I date someone, I let them know what I'm uncomfortable with, and that way I'm not just spazzing out every time he looks at another girl. I don't cross his boundaries, he doesn't cross mine, everyone's happy.

• Nope, not really.

If you want a jealous girl, that will get mad every single time you glance at someone else... I ain't right for ya.

• Not unless I've been given a valid reason to be.

• No I'm not the jealous type.

• Most definitely

• Very much my man is my man you touch him I kick your ass

• Nothing. Jealousy is an ugly emotion felt by ugly people

• kinda

• I don't think I am the jealous type. I'm jealous when I feel that someone else is more important than me for him. He can have as many friends as he wants, just that I have to feel the most important.

• Yes – especially if I have trust issues with my guy. In my case, he has always been very flirtatious and charming towards girls, and does not notice when he is being too 'interested' in them. That makes me jealous. And when it seems like other girls can make him laugh more, and if I see him having a deep conversation with another girl.

• I'm the jealous type. No one's really loved me until my boyfriend. And I will NEVER let him go. He's human as everyone else and will make a mistake if not kept in line.