Do you believe when you let something go and it comes back it was meant to be?

Do you believe in the saying "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be"

Why or why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, but there are absolutely no guarantees either way. Because once you let someone or something go you may completely forgotten all about them and lost all desires and interest in them and really won't or don't give a fuck anymore even if they ever did come back or don't come back at all.

In fact, you may tell them to GO FUCK THEMSELVES by the time and if they ever did come back to you lmao.

Or you may tell them the truth that you just don't feel the same way about them when you two were together the very first time around.

So you might just tell them, goodbye, there's nothing more to talk about, nothing all that special or unique about our little "reunion", you never really needed me in the girst place and I realized that I never really needed you either and therefore it's time we go our separate ways from here on out and we won't ever see each other again, or at least I hope this is the very last time we will ever see each other again and so good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Not generally. We aren't wild animals. Well, most of us, anyway

At ties we shouldn't let go, or whether it was 'meant to be' or not, we won't have a second chance.

• Yes and No. Yes I believe if it comes back it was meant to be, but I would be afraid to let it go in the first place.

True, however some things can be too hurtful for you (e. g., overthinking a situation) and you have to let it know. The situation will sort itself out and if it was ment to be then let it happen

Thank you for sharing your opinion Booty! 😊

You are so welcome. I am glad to help out when I can. You have done a lot for me in the past. Happy to return the favor.

• Yeah I would agree with that

• No I don't believe that at all.
    If you can let something go you never loved it in the first place, and if it does go it didn't love you either.

• Yeah I guess

What Girls Said 6

• Not necessarily. It depends on the cirucumstances. Sometimes you have to let go of someone even though you love them, because the circumstances don't permit you to be together. Usually the two people move on and forward with their life even though they still love one another.

Nothing is meant to be. Life is full of circumstances and timing. I don't believe in fate at all.

• No... It means they didn't find what they were looking for there and they'll be alright settling for you... So sweet and romantic, right?

• No I don't. I did this, he came back and he certainly still isn't mine. So it's not true at all. It just means you're they're last resort rather than feel lonely.

• Yes and no

• Sometimes it only comes back to use you to fill the time while it's looking for something new.

• No because love takes work