It's the weekend?

It's the weekend, what's everyone up to?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's my weekend off so i'm doing absolutely nothing and making the most of it.

I'm supposed to be going out tonight with the girls so i'm deciding what to wear as it's not very nice here today.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a little tired of going to the hospital but nothing to do here. So I still go to there cause there are people at least. So see you later from there online.
    No matter bad thing good thing there is something happening at least.
    Recently, Almost seeing shopping website or read books.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• I had a date with I girl I met on a train last Thursday and I expected to see her again this weekend, but she was fully booked.

So instead, I am spending my time on here and deciding what game to play next. It's pretty nice actually.

Shame you're not seeing the girl this weekend again, but I guess you'll see her sometime in her busy schedule.

Exactly!
      It reminds me of the title of a song: We Want To Be Pleasantly Surprised, Not Unexpectedly Let Down

That's cool, I like it

• gonna finish my homework then just relax.

• I just went to a clean comedy show.

• Cleaning the house 😂😭

• Just got done masturbating to some japanese porn

• Today work a little, then play video games and tomorrow run in the morning and play more video games