Are there really 5 horsemen?

So god held a book in his hand with 7 seals on it, and a pig came along and broke 4 of them. And out came the horsemen called: war, famine, pestilence and death. But I read somewhere there is a 5th one called providence. Does that one really exist? If so, what's the story?

And what would happen if the pig would go and break the last two seals?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Well I've seen it stated that the 5th Horseman is apparently a woman, not a man ironically. It is supposed to represent what comes after pestilence, war, famine and death have passed through.
    "The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse is an archetype representing rebirth and renewal in the face of conquest, war, famine, and death."
    "She rises up from the ashes of war & decay to spread self-actualized love, open-mindedness, and sustainability by digging up the decay and unsustainable residue of past and present civilizations and then using it all as compost to cultivate and grow a healthier future for the coexistence of nature and human beings."
    That was all I could find about it really. And I have no idea about the other 2 seals, sorry.

• You obviously have not read Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett :p