I'm feeling a bit emotionally bad could I speak to someone?

im not well and guess need to talk!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. PM me if you need to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hope you're okay, I get like this sometimes too feel free to message me if you want to talk :)

What Guys Said 3

• im bored at home and free..
    pm me if you feel like

• You can talk to me if you like

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Hey you can talk to me if you want to x

• whats bothering you?

I'm not sure. I don't know if it was because of my boyfriend or the fact that I feel alone right now

It was the first with with my ex he broke up with me like a year ago so it's been 3 years now and I don't know I've been back since 2 weeks ago and I stil haven't got to see him his busy with work as usual

Honestly he sounds too unavailable for you..4 jobs is a lot to juggle for one person, he definitely doesn't have time for you or a relationship. Not being able to see each other is going to cause a gap between you guys. If he continues being that unavailable you guys are going to become distant and most likely stop communication thus leading to a break up. If he can't make time for you or just doesn't have time, you should find someone who does. But it's all up to you.