Is Islam the Solution for Humanity?

3mo Does Islam provide Solution for Humanity?

Blatant Terrorism, Regional and Religious Intolerance and Inequalities, Rape, Theft and Murder, Deteriorating Morals, Ethics and Values. Increasing Materialism and Self-Centric Activities. Little Regard to the Problems of others.

Most Helpful Girl

• you should really drop this ''preaching'' thing or whatever you're trying.. you're a muslim.. good... or even great! believe what you do and let others do the same.. this is 21st century.. people don't bother discussing religion.. because there's a lot more stuff to deal with nowadays

why do you think I should really drop this ''preaching'' thing?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• No, religion overal isn't ever a solution, just a problem. It's just fairy tales for adults. (Look at the 'spaghetti monster faith') If we want to live together in peace we need to either eliminate all religion od teach everyone the exact same (in schools and at home), teaching children respect for other faith, making sure they don't think theirs is better or worse than another and no religion in school. Seriously, whoever came up eith religious schooling should get a punch.. School is for learning about actual things, religion is a personal matter that you have to teach your children yourself if you want them to be a part of your religion.

Your 15 and old enough to know religion plays a part in noting. Never has. It didn't for the romans and greeks who terrorized what they thought was the world for thousands of years. And we where founded on religious freedom. Meaning we can openly practice religions. Our founding fathers made it mandatory to practice religion in school. Until the democratic party in the 1960's demolished the laws.

The term religion was created by the europeans to set force rules upon people. Religion is to be god . Homophobe? News flash people aren't born gay. lol modern science says its all nurture so its not natural. Seriosuly kid get off tumblr
      tootles

@somebodysaycheese lmao what? Have you not seen that even animals are gay? Honey I'm pretty sure you're the one who was nurtured into a horrid person.

Yeah, it was created to engorce rules, that's why we should hate it or make sure the power is with the people. You're honestly so immature and clearly don't u derstamd that religion only brings issues. I'm done with your sorry ass and this discussion. Get your ass to the school history class of a non-religious school, maybe you'll accept the truth there.

• i disagree

• For humanity to disappear?
    Probably...

• What I want to say begins with a k and ends with an f.
    Hint: many people do this to themeselves when they feel as if they have no other options.

• Islam? No.

• No, Muslims are violent and scary.

what is a Muslim? a muslim is any person who submits his will to Almighty God, Jesus (peace be upon him) is a Muslim.

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
      Bible, John 5:30

Just like every Muslim Jesus said "I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father"

NOTE: this quotation of the Bible is taken from the King James Version.

For more information please refer to my previous videos, questions, takes and answers to similar topics.

• I agree with bentle2 about the fairy tales part, it's just that people need something to believe in so they made up gods and fantastic stories to make up for everything they didn't understand and also as tools of mass control
    as humanity learned more things we gradually stopped believing that silly stuff as anyone can see statistics prove that more developed countries are less religious..

Allah said in Quran "And if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed (i. e. the Quran) to Our servant (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) other than Allah , if you should be truthful." 2:23

"But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers." 2:24

the verses seem self explanatory but this issue requires a lot of discussion you may contact me any time and I will be happy to discuss and answer all your questions.

• Nope.

What Guys Said 9

• I watched the entire video.
    Dr. Zakir Naik is an intelligent man. I was astounded to see him quote so many verses and hymns from so many religious books from so many religions with such precision. What a memory. Surely admirable.
    And I agree with most of it. But you gotta admit speaking about Islam being a Muslim he would be a bit biased. He was born and brought up in that world, so everything about it would seem normal to him and to practically every Muslim. But to the outside world, the radicalism is not normal.

Now about what I commented on your take.
    I also agree that some quotes are pulled out of context , but most aren't.
    Qur'an : Chapter 8
    12. Your Lord inspired the angels: “I am with you, so support those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. So strike above the necks, and strike off every fingertip of theirs.”
    The very next quote explains
    13. That is because they opposed God and His Messenger. Whoever opposes God and His Messenger—God is severe in retribution.

Nothing is out of context here,
    The next I am gonna quote a series of quotes so no one can question about the context. Here it says that when you see disbelievers march upon them, and if you killed them it will be God's will. Their blood will be upon God's hands. No wonder these terrorists feel no remose when killing innocent people.
    15. O you who believe! When you meet those who disbelieve on the march, never turn your backs on them.
    16. Anyone who turns his back on them on that Day, except while maneuvering for battle, or to join another group, has incurred wrath from God, and his abode is Hell—what a miserable destination!
    17. It was not you who killed them, but it was God who killed them. And it was not you who launched when you launched, but it was God who launched. That He may bestow upon the believers an excellent reward. God is Hearing and Knowing.

Islam is a peaceful religion, I am sure when prophet said that it would had been relevant in his time, but today terrorists draw their inspiration and brainwash children using these quotes.
    They say prophet is a role model, but people find this as an excuse to practise pedophilia. This is inexcusable in today's world. It punishes homosexuality by death and people are dying because of it. The world has changed, Islam has to change accordingly.

• "Blatant Terrorism, Regional and Religious Intolerance and Inequalities, Rape, Theft and Murder, Deteriorating Morals, Ethics and Values. Increasing Materialism and Self-Centric Activities. Little Regard to the Problems of others."

Isn't that the exact stereotype that many people have AGAINST the islam? Except for maybe materialism.

P. S. This attitude is the main reason why so many people dislike Muslims as well as making a proper living with each other more difficult. This "we are right and you are too stupid to see that we are right."
      Get down from your high horses and accept that different people have different views and that you do NOT have been born with the ultimate and absolute truth nor knowledge. Humility is something teached in pretty much every religion and you would do well to make use of that.

• Less religion and higher welfare and happiness are pretty linear globally. The world looks a worse place because it's more publicized, but you're embarrassing yourself if you think people were better off in the past. Morals and ethics aren't static nor innate. It took the west years to grow out of religion, and the speed at which the rest of the world is catching up means taking weird shortcuts to excuse modern applied behaviors in front of religious beliefs. People migrate, their children get the diluted versions of their parents religious activities. I have numerous friends for whom that is the case.

And just personally all streamlined monotheistic belief today is disgusting. It's indirectly selfish, arrogant and so prone to abuse it's baffling to the rest of us.

• Fuck islam. Let it go to he'll where it belongs.

• I'd prefer nachos.

• No religion can offer that.

• I'd rather cut my own balls off and die than turn to Islam.

• Nope.