I'm starting to a guy is pretending to be a girl on here to be weird and sexually?

I keep getting females account messaging me out of the blue, and they will start asking questions that are weird and sexually. These are all different female accounts on here I don't know I think now it's one guy doing this to jack off to my answers. Is anyone else experiencing this weird shit? any other girls? I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this.

3mo I'm starting to think a guy* sorry about that.
3mo sexual*

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately very common internet phenomenon - Go with your gut, if you think she is a guy catfishing, block him.

Most Helpful Girl

• @tortelina did that to me. You think she's a guy?

She recently did that to me today I ask her wth wrong with her

Yes, this question is mostly about her but I am getting other girl accounts doing this to me.

What Guys Said 5

• It sounds like what you are thinking is definitely true. There are some weird guys on here who do that. They catfish as girls so you won't automatically know they are creeps because of their questions. I never experienced this because I'm not a girl. I have heard this is something that girls on here experience. This is why I don't recommend allowing messages from people who you don't follow.

Right me too because its getting weird how different girls are messaging me and then they say something so weird about them sexually then ask me for personal information about myself. I just snap at the last "girl" who did it because it pissing me off now.

Oh good. You should also block them and report them

• Just block them or report them.

• Yeah that sounds like a guy pretending to be a girl.

• A lot of fake people with fake genders.

• yes it's guys pretending to be girls. because girls are more likely to talk to other girls about sexual things. if it was a guy asking you those things you probably would've blocked them by now.

What Girls Said 5

• There is a difference in the way a guy and a girl talks. There is even a difference in age talking. If you are experienced, you can see the difference. In Belgium a researcher at a university even wrote a software to analyse chats on social media to determine the age range and the sex.

• Yes there are pink anons here doing creepy shit but are really dudes. Lots of guys on here are pervs and potential sexual predators. Be careful.

• It's pretty common here

• Probably a guy.. I haven't experienced anything like that while I been. I would block/ignore them.

• That happened to me once. Some guys do that in order to find out things about girls or to jerk off to your answers.
    I know it's weird and creepy. But if someone starts doing that to you, you can always block them.