In general, how often do you try to please the other gender?

The reason may be altruistic or selfish (just wanting the pleasure of getting laid etc). It all counts

• every day. even when I'm not around them, I'm often working on something to try to please them.
  • all the time when I communicate with them
  • often
  • sometimes
  • a lot, but only attractive members of the other gender
  • I don't care. I don't think about it
  • I actively desire to displease the other gender
3mo Update
3mo Updatee.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never, it's not my job to please women. Each woman is in charge of ensuring they are pleasing themselves and are pleased with their lives. I am sick and tired of living among self-entitled men and women.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not trying to please guys. I never did that and I think I never will.
    I am who I am, and if they like me great! If they don't, it's fine. I know I can't please everybody.

What Guys Said 20

• We really don't think about it..."Oh, I will help females today."... but it is actually instinctive in us because such actions may help us get laid. Again, we don't think about, but our instinct is to take care of females we deem worthy (which is almost all of them).

• When ever I like a girl I go out of my way to try to make her like me, but besides that I make no special effort to impress anyone, I just go about my life normally.

• No reason to please unless there is something specific I want to do for them. That's only once I've gotten to know the person well enough and I can say that potential person and I are on a two-way street.

• The percentage has climbed a LOT recently..

• The only time I try to please a woman because she's a woman, is if I like her, besides that, I don't see gender when I'm being nice to someone.

• I try to please them whenever I am around them, I would try to do things when I am not around them but there is no one right now (gf/friend) with which I can plan things out for them.

• Well I am nice in general to everyone, I don't necessarily go out of my way though unless I know them. I like making other people happy so that translates to the bedroom also.

• I don't really think about it lol. I'm just being myself

• Every day please love my mug shot ladies
    http://i.imgur.com/sOM3n22.jpg?1

• Sometimes... depends if the sun shines for me on that day.. normally I'm neutral as fuck

• Somewhere in the option Sometimes and I don't really think about it

• i displease people in general. That is my purpose in life

• Well if she oral creampies me I certainly return the favor since I find it rude not to (I'm the guy yelling "Asshole!" at my PC monitor when watching a porno and the guy goes straight from bj to fucking). So yeah in short I give what I get.

• Well, I try to please everyone whom I meet (good to have a lot of acquaintances, isn't it?), some of them happen to be from the other gender. In most cases, the reason is altruistic, more than anything else.

• I dont try to please anyone. I would please a woman tge bedroom though.

• Always
    Why?

• Other women? Outside of my family, no more than I do other other men.

• I don't know what gender is. I know what sex is.

Can you elaborate?

i call or text or video chat and have conversations that please me as well as have as much fun as possible

• Sorry but it's not my duty in life to be female entertainer/lap dog.

What Girls Said 8

• Rarely. I try to please myself first.

I know not every single guy will like me, or my body, or even my face. And I'm okay with it. The ones who do will at least like the "real" me -- the "me" I'm proud to be.

• I literally never think about this...

• I don't think I go out of my way to try and please anyone other than the people close to me, but I try to make an effort to be polite and kind/

• I try to please everyone, not just the opposite sex.

• I try to be kind and polite to all people. I don't think I single men out for that.

• Only when I feel pressured probably because I put them on a pedestal :/

• I mean, if you want someone to like you, you have to please them some of the time, right?

• Men. So damn weird.