When your pen runs out of ink, do you buy its ink refill or do you buy an entirely different pen as a replacement?

I seldom buy ink refills because they turn out to be more costly than pens themselves.

What about you?

• Buy its ink refill
  • Buy a totally different pen
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't buy pens that can be refilled, I don't think I buy pens anymore... There's hundreds in my house

What Guys Said 2

• I buy pens in bulk, so I don't worry about this. When it's out, I toss it and grab a new one.

• Most pens can't be refilled. I buy more pens

What Girls Said 12

• My bank gives pens away so I rarely have to buy either a pen or a refil. I do have a couple of Cross pens and I will buy refils for them but I've found them difficult to write with as they're so slender.

• i buy another pen

• I just get new pens.

• I only buy refills for fountain pens. Anything else isn't important enough to try that hard in my opinion. Unless it's like a really fancy pen that sits on big wooden desks for fancy business people you know what I'm talking about.

• I don't have time to go looking for refills.

• Well it depends on the pen in use. If the pen is say of Rs. 10, and it's refill costs Rs. 7 then I'd rather buy new pen.
    If pen is slightly costlier, I'd rather buy refill

• Most times it's easier & cheaper just o buy a new pen.

• I have difficulties to find the refills and I prefer to buy the whole pen itself.

• I buy new pens

• Who tf buys refills?

• I just buy new pens

• I've never even considered replacing the ink.