When your pen runs out of ink, do you buy its ink refill or do you buy an entirely different pen as a replacement?

When your pen runs out of ink, do you buy its ink refill or do you buy an entirely different pen as a replacement?

I seldom buy ink refills because they turn out to be more costly than pens themselves.

What about you?

• Buy its ink refill
    7% (2)12% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • Buy a totally different pen
    90% (26)81% (13)87% (39)Vote
  • Other
    3% (1)7% (1)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
13|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't buy pens that can be refilled, I don't think I buy pens anymore... There's hundreds in my house

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I buy pens in bulk, so I don't worry about this. When it's out, I toss it and grab a new one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most pens can't be refilled. I buy more pens

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• My bank gives pens away so I rarely have to buy either a pen or a refil. I do have a couple of Cross pens and I will buy refils for them but I've found them difficult to write with as they're so slender.

0|0
    0|0
  • i buy another pen

0|0
    0|0
  • I just get new pens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only buy refills for fountain pens. Anything else isn't important enough to try that hard in my opinion. Unless it's like a really fancy pen that sits on big wooden desks for fancy business people you know what I'm talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have time to go looking for refills.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on the pen in use. If the pen is say of Rs. 10, and it's refill costs Rs. 7 then I'd rather buy new pen.
    If pen is slightly costlier, I'd rather buy refill

0|0
    0|0
  • Most times it's easier & cheaper just o buy a new pen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have difficulties to find the refills and I prefer to buy the whole pen itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy new pens

0|0
    0|0
  • Who tf buys refills?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just buy new pens

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never even considered replacing the ink.

0|0
    0|0