QUIZ: What percent nerd are you?

Yes, it's another Buzzfeed quiz, here's the link:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/farrahpenn/what-percent-nerdy-are-you?utm_term=.innq2A6kp#.sd2Dy9AzY
QUIZ: What percent nerd are you?I did it and got a high result, but I don't know if I really want to share the result lol :P
Share your results and let me know how accurate you think it is!

3mo The quiz is whacked, seems like the lowest you can get is 70%, here's another one if you're interested, seems to be a lot less imbalanced. I got 14% on it lol.
www.buzzfeed.com/.../up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a
Also, I laughed so hard at this question:
http://i.imgur.com/HIS4oNW.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• "You Got: 86%
    Don't even try and deny it, because you have a nerd side to you for sure. You've daydreamed about attending Comic Con and have probably marathoned some Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but who cares? You like what you like, so keep livin' your best nerd life."

---
    Well, apparently I'm nerdier than I thought. I didn't think I was that bad 😱. I don't enjoy reading much (I'm more of a movie person) so I thought that's like almost automatic (stereotypically speaking) nerd disqualification lol

Most Helpful Girl

• TOP POST
    1,909,256 VIEWS
    opa
    What Percent Nerdy Are You?
    Nerd life = best life.

Posted on March 26, 2016, at 11:01 p. m.
    Farrah Penn
    Farrah Penn
    BuzzFeed Junior Writer

HBO / BBC / Farrah Penn for BuzzFeed
    When it comes to Harry Potter, you...
    I've read the books, duh!
    I've read the books AND have seen all the movies.
    I've only seen the movies.
    I've read a few books and seen a few movies.
    I'm not really into Harry Potter, TBH.
    Have you ever spent part of your weekend reading a good book?
    Definitely.
    Part of my weekend? I've marathoned books for an ENTIRE weekend before.
    I think I have occasionally.
    No.
    Have you ever been to a comic book convention?
    THAT'S THE DREAM.
    Yes!
    I'm not against it.
    Nah.
    Would you ever dress up for a comic book convention?
    Hell yeah.
    I have, and I would do it again!
    Nope.
    What does your bookshelf currently look like?
    It's overflowing with dozens of books.
    I just have my favorites there.
    It basically rivals a bookstore.
    I have some of my own, and some books I've borrowed from friends!
    Have you ever watched Doctor Who?
    HELL YES.
    No, but I have heard of it!
    Yeah, but it's not really my thing.
    No.
    When it comes to Game of Thrones, you...
    I love the show!
    I've read some of the books, but I'm obsessed with the show.
    I've heard people talk about it.
    Literally I've read and seen it all and can draw you a map of Westeros BY HEART.
    Not my kinda thing.
    Your memories of elementary school P. E. class are...
    Terrible and tragic.
    I excelled more in the classroom.
    I liked dodgeball days.
    I was pretty awesome at P. E., TBH.
    What is the correct number for Pi to the 7th number af

Wow my copy and paste totally went whack. I got 70% though

What Guys Said 25

• You Got: 70%
    You're definitely into a few *nerdy* things, but it doesn't encompass your entire life. We're willing to bet you were above average in school and actually enjoy watching Game of Thrones, but you don't get *too* crazy with the fandom. You roll at your own nerd pace, and that's totally fine by you!

• I got 86% - Don't even try and deny it, because you have a nerd side to you for sure. You've daydreamed about attending Comic Con and have probably marathoned some Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but who cares? You like what you like, so keep livin' your best nerd life.

• I scored 86... surprised it was that high

• You Got: 86%
    Don't even try and deny it, because you have a nerd side to you for sure. You've daydreamed about attending Comic Con and have probably marathoned some Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but who cares? You like what you like, so keep livin' your best nerd life.

Lol, I answered so many things with no because I don't read much and the movies weren't my taste and I still end up with 86% 😂

• You Got: 70%You're definitely into a few *nerdy* things, but it doesn't encompass your entire life. We're willing to bet you were above average in school and actually enjoy watching Game of Thrones, but you don't get *too* crazy with the fandom. You roll at your own nerd pace, and that's totally fine by you!

I've never seen Game of Thrones and I evem check that on the quiz. lol

• You Got: 86%

• You're definitely into a few *nerdy* things, but it doesn't encompass your entire life. We're willing to bet you were above average in school and actually enjoy watching Game of Thrones, but you don't get *too* crazy with the fandom. You roll at your own nerd pace, and that's totally fine by you!

70% lol this quiz is overreacting.

• What Percent Nerdy Are You?
    You Got: 94%
    You are DEFINITELY more geeky than not. You deeply identify with your particular Hogwarts house and actually ENJOY learning new things. There's truly no shame in your nerd game.

That's how it worked out

• Why da fuck are all the questions about stupid books? foda-se...

I answered NO, to literally like 90% of the things, and still got 70% nerd.. lol

That was sooooo biased. They just want to reward you for being a nerd even if you're not.
      Seems like it's a good thing now.

There are all kinds of nerds, but they only focused on ancient games, and stupid books..
      I'm done with buzzfeed.

Ok, I answered ALL the questions towards not being a nerd, and still got 64%.

So for everyone around, 64 is the new 0 %
      and everything from 64 to 100, needs to be re-scaled.

Jeez, Buzzfeed is well and truly fucked.

• I can't be asked to do the test.

But I'm gonna guess 50%. I'm only a nerd while with other engineers from my uni.

• 66% geek on the second one, but it's probably my highly specialised Catan and Terry Pratchett geekiness that put me there lol. I'm not a fan of more traditional geeky things otherwise.

• 86%, tbh it's not accurate at all

• i got 70% and im shocked because most of the answers was NO

• 70% probs :)

• pfft i need no quiz, im already 100% nerd :P

• 97 lmao

• I got 70%

• 64% 😶
    I'm not a nerd tbh
    Like not even close
    How much did you get?

• 70% even though i answered low or no to most of the questions. No sure how that worked out.

• Wow I got 94%

• 94%. Pretty accurate, I'd say.

• It was wrong... it only gave me 87%.

• 70% on the first one
    13% on the second

• 50%...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• What Percent Nerdy Are You? You Got: 70%You're definitely into a few *nerdy* things, but it doesn't encompass your entire life. We're willing to bet you were above average in school and actually enjoy watching Game of Thrones, but you don't get *too* crazy with the fandom. You roll at your own nerd pace, and that's totally fine by you!

• 97% I don't get that, I don't really read books after the movies been named, though did read hobbit. Comics don't really like them, I prefer books where you can imagine a word before you, an escape of reality.

I thought games and star trek, gate, wars, battle ship galatica were all geeky things tbh. Especially games since back at school I was the divider between two friends in our trio, where one was nerdy and watched a lot of anime, read comics, books etc. While the other was all Internet memes, games, slang talk etc. so basically the geek. I always had around equal qualities of both.

• What Percent Nerdy Are You?
    You Got: 86%
    Haha 😄

• 86%... wtf Don't even try and deny it, because you have a nerd side to you for sure. You've daydreamed about attending Comic Con and have probably marathoned some Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but who cares? You like what you like, so keep livin' your best nerd life. haha

• You Got: 70%

I think the percentage's way too high, I definitely wouldn't consider myself a nerd XD

• You Got: You are 12% geek! You're really not a geek at all, are you? Please don't beat us up.

True to that

• 70%
    I answered No to most things though lol

• I got 70%.

• I got 70% but I don't think that quiz is accurate at all

• 94% I always knew I was nerdy

• You Got: 94%

Well.. Not surprising at all lol it's usually other people who are surprised to discover how much of a nerd I am. Except I have never seen or read the entire Harry Potter and lord of the rings series or been in a band.

• 94% oh my...

• 86% 😮