How do girls wear thongs?

How do girls wear thongs all day? I mean, seriously, how do you go all day with something up your ass crack? It would drive me crazy, and I'd pick at it all the time forgetting it wasn't normal underwear, just thinking I had a wedgie.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to wear a thong during the day I would say buy better designed softer ones. Stay away from g-strings. But well designed ones from soft materials are fine.

What Guys Said 4

• I honestly thing they are torture device - I wore male thongs, it was like they were made from cheese wire

• from what I've heard, you get used to them and it also depends a bit on the quality... some you notice more than others.

but it's with most type of clothes like that... if you wear something which you aren't used to, it feels weird and maybe uncomfortable. after a couple of days you don't notice it anymore

• They aren't wearing them for comfort

• They like being skanky?

What Girls Said 9

• you get used to it. But i find it more comfortable and liberating to go without any underwear if the main purpose is not showing panty lines. It really just depends.

Them muscles you have are amazing! keep up the good work, your in great shape.
      (Sorry i know it isn't related to the question)

@NeutralMale sure i guess

Can we talk via pm or do you just want to talk here?

• Honestly, I used to think the same thing and now they're all I wear for the most part. If you buy sizes that fit, they're really fine and I don't notice I have them on most of the time. Sure, you may get an occasional moment where it becomes uncomfortable, but that happens with most pieces of clothing if you turn the wrong way or something.

• I don't wear them. They have to have been invented by a sadist. I'll take my as the young girls call them granny panties (full brief panties) any day!

• its fine

• You get used to it after like 2 days

• I don't wear them any more just wore then twice to school worst days of my life I kept touching my ass all day

• well its the best thing to wear for a girl I think

• I'm used to it by now

• Yoga thongs are pretty comfortable, along with a lot of other different kinds of material. I personally favor yoga thongs, they're so comfortable and skimpy that they barely feel there.