My anxiety is keeping me from going out help?

So I turned 21 in May and I've only gone out to the bar twice. The first time was the 4th of July and I got wasted and I could only remember parts of that night, the second time was complete hell. I was at my house with my friend and we were pre gaming with jack Daniels Tennessee honey I took one shot and was instantly nauseous. I was nervous already so I think when I drank that I became even more nervous and nauseous. The whole night I was fighting back puke. I throw up twice after this one shot and then my throat was burning from puking so I was miserable. Now tomorrow night I'm going out again but I'm starting to get nervous and anxious, I want to want to go out but I'm so nervous and anxious I don't want to go all I want to do is be home and relax but I'm always home so I feel like I need to go out and create some memories and have some fun but my anxiety won't let me. How should I deal with this?

What Girls Said 2

• Try not drinking and see how that does for you. It seems like a lot of your problems loop back to the alcohol.

• I think you need to go out without drinking and see how you go? Maybe make sure the company is going to be awesome so you have something to look forward too. Trick your mind :)

What Guys Said 1

• You don't need to drink to have fun.