How many hours sleep do you get a night?

I usually have about 7 hours, but lately I've not been sleeping too well so I've only been having about 3 hours sleep every night

0|0
24|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I get 2-3 hours a night because my anxiety is so bad and my brain won't stop working. I blame myself. I told myself. I told myself I wasn't going to trip and fall into feelings with her but I did and then I believed her when she told me she loves me and everything she said then one day I was irrelevant and obsolete

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

So sorry to hear that. It's very painful when you think someone cares about you more than they actually do

• 2mo

I should have known better

• 2mo

I can relate to that.

Sometimes when we love someone we don't see that they don't feel the same. I've come to realise that most people are only loyal to their own priorities. Once their priorities change then so do their loyalties.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I work the graveyard shift, so I sleep during the day. No more than 6 hours.. Sometimes I have crappy days where I wake up like every hour or two and end up wasting the entire day, going to work groggy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I sleep 8 - 9 hours every day. On weekends I lie in bed for 2 more hours even if I can't fall asleep.

Sleeping long is an amazing trick :) =)

1|1
    0|0
  • Never enough lol but don't want to waste life asleep

1|0
    0|0
  • I am going through a good phase at the moment getting 7/8 hours sleep a night.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6-7 hours on weekends. 8-9 on weekends. Sleep rocks! Now if only a gal to wake up next to.

2|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Try not to read / watch anything scary an hour before bed. That messes up my sleeping cycle in addition to alcohol. Put on some slow / soft music. See if that helps.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Reading non scary stuff is fine. Reading scary stuff isn't for me. Damn HSP

• 2mo

😂😂it's non scary stuff lol

• Roughly 9 hours.

1|0
    0|0
  • if im not having insomnia then 11 or 12 hours and if im having insomnia then 3 or 2 hours

1|0
    0|0
  • usually around 6... depending on the day it's 1-2 more or less

1|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in 2hr shifts, wake up and move around for an hour then sleep for another two. *Repeat*

1|0
    0|0
  • 7.5ish usually.

1|0
    0|0
  • With a lady friend stayin in with me anywhere from 2 - 5 hours. When im alone 6-8 hours

1|0
    0|0
  • probably 5-7 hours on a regular school day

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • On average, about 3-4.

0|0
    0|0
  • lucky to get 3

0|0
    0|0
  • 4-8 depending on the night.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 5 like many of us I live with parent after graduating.
    Night is one of the few times i'm undisturbed so I make the most of it and don't sleep then I have to get up at 10 so I just don't sleep much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• That sounds like a big problem if it's happening often. Do you have any ideas about what might be going on?

I either sleep like 3 hours or ten hours and nothing in between. It'd be so much more convenient if the two would average out

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Not sure to be honest. It seems as though my mind is just too overactive, so I can't sleep

• In these days I'm sleeping just 4 hour but for a good health 6 to 7 hour is good. If you sleep 5 to 6 hours you fell happy and energetic otherwise you are not good with your health.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually around 7

1|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 hours

1|0
    0|0
  • None. I only fall asleep when I'm exhausted (mid-day). THANKS INSOMNIA.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like 10-13, I need at least 10 to feel well rested.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get anywhere from five to eight hours of sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 hours

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 or 5 or less sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • About 7? Though more depending if I'm working the next day

1|0
    0|0
  • If I can get 6 I'm ok. But normally only about 5

1|0
    0|0
  • 3-5 hours

1|0
    0|0
  • 4-6 on a school night, and anywhere between 6-12 on a weekend night.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 hours, maximum 8. Even if I want to sleep more I just wake up early naturally.

1|0
    0|0
  • About four or five. Sometimes seven.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually i get 6-8 hrs. Lately it's been 8-9 must be the long hrs of work I'm putting in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what day. Normally about 7 hours but more on weekends haha

1|1
    0|0
  • 10 hours 😌😌

1|0
    0|0
  • What is sleep?

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 hours which are not enough because I get so tried during the day. I need to sleep more

1|0
    0|0
  • 4-9 hours it varies depending on the day... Or if I have a game or something to do

1|0
    0|0
  • 12 *a day

1|0
    0|0
  • I require seven hours

0|0
    0|0