Girls Would You Rather Date A Cute Man Or Gorgeous Guy, Guys Would You Rather Date A Pretty Woman Or A Beautiful Woman?

And Please Say Why You Chose That One? I'm Cool With Dating A Pretty Woman Or A Beautiful One

Updates:

2|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh I feel like a gorgeous guy would be more likely to cheat and would be very high maintenance and arrogant. So I'll take the cute guy.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i dont think i have a preference when it comes to that... but i guess gorgeous cuz there would b more sexual attraction. cute is nice, but not sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes 'Cute" is Better, because it Shows me More in Store with His... Personality that doesn't Show Off with being this Gorgeous George.
    Of course, I have had Many of Tome, Both with Good Looks, but as Long as I am Treated with Love and Respect. Both Types of Toms are Number One in my Book with Good Looks.
    And always Remember, Beauty too is only Skin Deep, even if Not on Either End with just having Average Looks.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing, @Red88xxx. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Handsome over anything else and that's totally my own perception and nobody else's.

0|0
    0|1
  • Gorgeous. Im not into cute at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know the difference from cute and gorgeous. They are both ajectives with Cute meaning Sexually attractive, good looking while Gorgeous means Handsome. Not trying to be a smart arse but...

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Actually I looked up the definition of Gorgeous and that's not the right meaning of that word

• Show All
    • 3mo

NOPE

• 3mo

Still wrong

What Guys Said 5

• With a beautiful woman, I am concerned about her being a diva, wanting to be the center of attention, and her acting like she is a prize which I must constantly prove that I deserve. With a pretty girl, those concerns may be present but on a much smaller scale.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd settle for one that's pretty beautiful.

0|2
    0|0
  • Pretty since beautiful may be out of my league, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • A pretty one because she may have developed a better personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love cute more! <3

0|1
    0|0