Is it too weird? what should I do?

beacuse of some health issues I have to bring my lunch from home but my friend eats from dining haul (everybody eats the food that is given from there nobody eats anything else) so I have to go with her or she will be alone but ıf I eat there would ıt be too awkward? I wanna eat at class then I can go with her what should I do? would people stare at me and say what is she doing would be weird?
I'm in highschool

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so but who cares

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you. Back when I was in high school, I always had my lunchbox too and I had to sit in canteen with my friends (who didn't bring any lunchbox) to eat it cause we weren't allowed to eat inside classroom. The canteen (or dining haul) is so full of people, no one really gives that much attention actually. Just be proud of what you're doing. I was scared people will judge me too at first, but I decided not to care, and guess what? I've been told by quite numbers of people that they wish they could prepare and bring their own lunchbox so they didn't have to get in the long queue.

What Guys Said 1

• It should be okay - You have your reasons for a packed lunch

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, I don't see any issue with it. I'm sure people do that often.

• Be proud of yourself for not eating the shit they serve in the dining hall. I brought my lunch to school in high school and got stares, but who the hell cares. Do you what you want to do and ignore the haters. They're all insecure. Eating in class is a little distracting to some people, so I would think twice about that.

eating at class is normal at my school a few of my classmates does that but dining hall is just sounds scary

Ok, eat in class if that's the lesser of the evils