Girls, Is being a virgin guy a huge turnoff?

I'm 21 and never done it before, and not that I'm going around yammering about my lack of sexual experience, but if a girl found out would she be turned off by it and automatically rule me out?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so, it wouldn't bother me. Some women only want "experienced" partners but there are many others who don't care or would even prefer their partner to be inexperienced or a virgin. It's just a matter of finding the right person and someone you are compatible with. :)

What Girls Said 22

• most people (male or female) don't find being a virgin a turn off. some people actually LIKE virgins :) as long as ur honest about it, it shouldn't b a problem. unless ur with someone who needs sex and ur planning on saving it.

• Not at all. I'd actually prefer if they hadn't had sex before me, it'd be a special experience for both then

• It depends on the girl really...

I wouldn't mind, it doesn't matter to me. Virgin or not. You're still a person, besides you can learn eventually when you've gotten laid.

• At this point I prefer a sexually experienced guy because I'm still pretty inexperienced myself so they could 'teach me stuff' but once I'm more confident I wouldn't mind that at all. And of course if he was my total ideal I wouldn't reject him for a petty reason like that.

• nope, it is only a turn off when he makes it a big deal like "omg I am getting old and I am still a virgin"

• For me when I was a virgin I would have preferred it if my boyfriend was a virgin but he wasn't. I'm not a virgin anynore, but I can't imagine being intimate with someone other than my boyfriend. So for girls that aren't virgins, I couldn't answer.

• Back in my youth, I've turned many boys into men, if ya know what I mean ;). Now that I'm in a relationship with a very experienced man, I kinda miss it. There's really nothing like it.
    There's nothing like the awkward touches, the raging erection, and don't get me started on how fast there finish. I feel like the sexiest woman in the world.

I feel like I won't finish that fast the first time around. I've always heard that, but I doubt it

One time with me and you'll take back that statement. If ya know what I mean ;). Too bad I have a boyfriend who I love very much. <3

haha good for you girl. I do foresee awkward touches and a big erection, but I don't know about fast finish. I've never been touched by a girl before though, so I guess there's no way of knowing until it actually happens

• No its not a turn off. I wouldn't mind a virgin, since I'm one myself. We could learn together. I've had plenty of friends with benefits offers which I gladly refused because it's not what I want. Meanwhile I wouldn't turn down a guy with experience either because he could show me what turns him on.

• Definitely not. I would be more attracted to you.

Why though? The purity/innocence or being able to teach me?

haha :)

I'd let you do whatever you like to me (except butt stuff, that's gross)

• Absolutely not. I find it respectful.. so many guys see virginity as a burden but it's not. I would gladly date and wit for a virgin man, I wish I would have wise with my boyfriend. Question is would they date me if I were single? I know some virgin s prefer a virgin woman.

• Not at all. Some girls are into that and others simply don't care.

• It depends on the girl. I don't mind it. I think it's cute.

• I'm more attracted to men having no sexual partners or one sexual partner. For me, being with someone who has slept with loads of girls would just make me feel cheap and just a notch on his bed post. Embrace it, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. I was a virgin until i was 19.

• Of course not! Why do people keep thinking that?

• No..

• Nope for me it's the contrary
    I prefer a virgin in my first time. But it doesn't mean I don't like an experienced person

• Omg TWINZIES

• I dont care about this shit. If I would be your girl I would be happy that I were your first

• Absolutely not. Get over it. It's okay to be a virgin

• Whatever floats your boat mate

• no!!!

• Guy virgin = turn off.
    Girl virgin = turn on. Simple math.