Do you think the Social Age and the irrational hysteria, cynicism and paranoia it promotes has created a very real 'War between the Sexes...'?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would boil it down even further into people have too much on their hands and they are on things like the internet fuelling their views. You are just a bit younger than me so we were growing up in Ireland mid 80a, early 1990s I don't remember these type of gender wars or even individual conflicts. It seemed more idealogical like I mean there was the British/Irish thing maybe Left/Right thing. I didn't like the Tories and Margaret Thatcher but I didn't assume every conservative supporter was a jerk. There may be a fallout from a heated argument after a while but today many have preconceived notions that all X/Y/Z are x/y/z before even starting interaction and so many moderates are being pushed to the side by loud vocal minorities.

What Girls Said 1

• With the internet people can argue more with others and most people tend to be gullible.

What Guys Said 0