I am a girl and I am just wondering about these things and don't have anyone to ask without it being weird haha.
1. Do they get bo*ers? If so how many? What makes them get bon*rs? How do they hide them? Do they embarrass them? Can you tell if they have a boner? Just a b*ner 101 haha i only know what happens inside of their body from school I don't know why, how many, and if they get them in the ages 13-14
2. Do they think about s**? If so do they just think about it as a whole or as it with a certain person?
3. Do voice cracks embarrass them? Or do they just think about it as something that just happens?
4. Do wet dreams happen around this age?
5. Any other things you think would be helpful to understand puberty of boys 13-14? Or any stories that you would like to share?
6. Am I weird to be wondering these things about them?
Thank you so much for all of your help!!!:)
Most Helpful Guy
1) yeah, we start getting boners. A few a day sometimes, but sometimes they're just random and not from something sexual. There's also morning wood.
We do get kinda embarrassed sometimes, and we just hide them with a sweatshirt or the desk we're sitting at. Also certain ways to sit can hide it better.
2) For me I often think about how much I just wanna have sex for once. And yeah usually with a girl I know.
3) Yes and yes.
4) Yes but I don't think I ever had one. Like I've had dreams where I "have sex" but it's not "wet" when I wake up.
5) Some guys get it earlier than others. Some get it later. Some get hairier. Just don't really point out these things or else it'll make the guy self-conscious for the rest of his life.
6) Absolutely not. Your school should have a session at some point where you learn more about this, and where you can ask questions without judgement.1
Most Helpful Girl
Why does it say you're 30 years old and asking about 13 year olds1