Is it annoying if a girl is so scared of flies and bugs? :(?

I feel like I'm so annoying to my boyfriend. The weak girl who cries out to her boyfriend when she sees a bug. He takes care of them for me without complaining. He even finds it cute.

But still... I feel so annoying. If I see one when I'm alone at home I'd even go "bye felicia" and leave the house. I'm THAT terried of them. It's a phobia and I can't do anything about it. I even cry because of it. :'(

Is it annoying? Or is it just in my mind?

• Don't stress, it's cute. boyfriend is telling the truth.
  • It's not just in your mind. It's annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry. I bet he's telling the truth. It's certainly no big deal. Most people are scared of them. I mean look at this, isn't it horrible?
    www.picgifs.com/.../...hics-cockroaches-867774.gif
    Sure it's horrible.
    [Vote A]

But don't make a big deal if there's really no bug at all. You'd kill his mood. Get scared ONLY if you see one. Generally, guys find it proud moment when they do something for their girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a legitimate phobia, then no one should be complaining. Your issue with bugs is not you being prissy, but a legitimate mental thing, and so someone judging you for that would be like judging someone for having anxiety or depression--obviously, not okay. Sounds like your boyfriend is being very sweet about it. Don't feel bad about it, love.

What Guys Said 4

• He did not see it on youtube...
    lost control of maggot on leg
    Nurse run away too.

• bugs okay, but why flies?

Flies are the worst. They're like the dirtiest insects that exist. I'm not afraid of spiders or anything, but FUCK flies. They will ruin your food and buzz in your ear and transmit bacteria everywhere. No thanks.

• I'd find it quite annoying but it wouldn't really bother me

What Girls Said 2

• its annoying if anyone freaks out... not just girls.

• They find it funny