Girls, What are very sweet things to tell your girl best friend to make her cry?

Hi what are very sweet things to tell your girl best friend that will make her cry?

3

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the girl. I personally hardly ever cry when I am being told sweet things. But it makes a huge change in my mood. So don't be disappointed if she doesn't cry.
    Tell her whatever sweet things you really do think of her. She'll feel that you mean it and she'll be moved.

• 'You are the kindest, best person I have ever met. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you *insert name* for being you'. Then stroke her face while putting her hair behind her ear with one hand and fixing her eyes really deeply.

• For me it was "You are amazing" and he meant it, and it was the first time someone told me something I like that