Do you feel like sometimes everything goes against us?

I mean Karma is such a bitch but sometimes I feel like things go against us for better things happening after

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody goes through this, especially when they are in their teens. The most important thing is to realize that when things seem so bad, we tend to worsen it by thinking about how bad it is. It's overthinking and that makes everything seem much worse than it really is. I know because I used to be an over thinker. A number of years a very close friend pointed it out and I decided to change the behavior. It doesn't stop instantly, you have to work on it like any behavior you want to change. I will say this, I no longer did it and my life became much better. Remember this... We are in control of our happiness, no one else. If we choose to allow others to affect it, that's a choice we make, not that it's necessary. Keep positive people around you and life is much better. Negative people just bring you down with them if you allow it. Don't.

What Guys Said 10

• I feel like that all the time. I mean, I don't think I have done anything bad and yet I have a disposition that isn't exactly the best one.

• I think most of us do at some point. I know I have. The important thing is to never give up, things can only get better 😊

• totally. first there were no spaghetti left for dinner, then I saw that the bread for toast was green and after I made tagliatelle quattro fromaggi, I have to run all the time to the bathroom

• every time life get harder u cum and get released from stress :p
    srsl live is life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pATX-lV0VFk

• yes i feel like that most of the times

• Yep :P

• i dont believe in karma.

• I've felt that way sadly

• I feel like things go against me often so more things can continue to go against me more in the future too. It's the luck of the Irish. :)

• Karma is universe balance. Bad deeds don't go unpunished.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not sure what I've done in my life that's so terrible so maybe it's penance for a past life but yeah I feel like I never get any good in my life. So maybe karma just really doesn't like me.

Well sometimes we do things we don't notice at all maybe but they may hurt someone

It's a very naive view of the world to have if you think that. Little kids starve in Africa but they ain't hurt anyone.

No no you got me wrong. I didn't mean you hurt someone over and over but everyone makes mistakes maybe without knowing it's making them. And yes for those poor children I don't know. It's not that I believe much in karma but in occasions she seems so real

• It definitely feels that way at times.

• yeaah I personally think Karma is an asshole who likes to mess with people and then give them what they want.. like a Sims player who keeps telling their Sim's character to... kick their neighbor's trashcan over *sighhh* good times~ <:)

• Well I believe in Karma. You can't treat people like crap and still expect then to like or respect you. How you are treated depends on how you treat others.

• Sure did

• No karma is just chance and luck.
    Ex-
    100 thieves steal each hour. 1 out of 100 of those thieves are caught. People would say it was coming to him... it's karma.

Really it's not "karma" it's chance.

• nope

• I don't believe in this

• Yes, Murphy's Law with a couple twists. What will be will be, with addition of "If you do something well, be prepared for Karma."