Your kid or S. O. asks you to dress up as their favorite character, would you do it?

Let's say your kid is having a b-day party and asks you to dress up her/his favorite character, or your S. O. asks you to dress like their favorite character in the bedroom. Who is it you would be asked to dress like, and are you willing to go through with it to put a smile on their face?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I might do it for my girlfriend depending on the character. I definitely wouldn't do it for my kid. I'd make a complete idiot out of myself at that party and none of the children (including my own) would ever take me serious again. No thanks.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd be cool with my kid asking me to, no problem. I think that depending on whether I feel attractive or not as the character, I'd probably do it for my partner. Without asking him, I'm gonna take a guess that the character he'd want me to dress as would be Seras from Hellsing seeing as I look quite a bit like her already (minus the huge boobs) and I'd like it because I do love her character :P

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0089b6e701.jpg

Who says you need huge boobs anyway? lol.

Make the character "better" by having small boobs. :P

• Some dragon Ball z if it's a character so definatelly not

Who is asking you to dress like that?

Are you saying you would not dress like that?

'or your S. O. asks you to dress like their favorite character in the bedroom. '

I get that. That's why I put it to say "kid... b-day party"

What Guys Said 2

• Only if she asked me to dress up as Shrek

• Only if it the spy from tf2. I'm kind of pop up every where, anyways