A boy I haven't seen in awhile just messaged me and said he wants to kiss me. He's coming to town tomorrow and we're going to hang out. Any advice?

The boy who gave me my first kiss has been on my mind since he moved away at the end of 8th grade. He's been messaging me recently and now he wants to hang out tomorrow. He also just asked me if it's weird that he wants to kiss me right now. I really just want to hang out but I have a huge crush on him and don't want to push him away just because I don't want to have a makeout session with him. I mean, I haven't seen him in 5 years and just want to try to connect with him again. I've only had 3 boyfriends in my life. Help me please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk and hang out. If you end up wanting to kiss him, then kiss him. If you don't then don't.

What Guys Said 1

• The way he said that kinda creeps me out... but hey, why not? If you want to see him, do it! If you have fun, good! If he tries to pressure you into doing something you don't want, leave!

What Girls Said 1

• I would be careful of letting him slap his lips on yours after not seeing him for 5 years. In the 5 years since you saw him he could have developed a serious case of halitosis. Just spend a little time chatting at arms length for a little while is my advise.