What's the scariest movie you've ever seen or seen lately?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen scary movies, but they weren't scary at all.
    Though last night I watched "The Witch" and it's the best horror movie I've seen. Sure, it was scary, but it wasn't the typical cliche horror movie, so it was cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• Insidious: Chapter 3 made me shit my pants numerous times. But today I finally got to watch The Conjuring 2 & that's the only scary movie that has made me scream

What Guys Said 10

• Of all time?
    Silent Hill. It's set in Centralia , PA. A real town that got swallowed by a coal fire , it's still burning today and is expected to burn for the next 3 centuries.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWMGZe6iucw

• Ghostbusters. . . . . It was horrifically terrible.

• lights out

• Gone Girl. It still haunts me. lol

• Oculus freaked me out tbh and it has a good story, it's my favorite horror. But sadly there isn't many good American horrors. If you wanna be freaked out I'd try for Japanese horrors. Personally I've been too scared to watch any, some are fucked up.

• All of the movies mentioned here are garbage. REC was pretty good. Some people liked The Conjuring, that was good. The Babadook was pretty dope too. You're also 15 so anything might fly.

nope. I've yet to find anything that satisfies me.

I hated the conjuring but I don't think I've seen rec I might have but I'll check it out. thank you

I burst out laughing when that thing appeared on top of the closet in the conjuring. It just looked like a dirty hobo, I don't get why people were frightened.

Cool. Let me know how it was

• Green Inferno

• Wrong Turn

They are hella creepy

Oooh I remember Wrong Turn, haven't seen it a while though. I find it more revolting than scary

i guess

• the mirror when i first wake up

• The Boy

What Girls Said 6

• The Conjuring was scary but No Escape with Owen Wilson (I know right?) was absolutely terrifying. I only watched a half hour of it but it was so scary because it was so brutal and technically that could happen. Ahhh if you want a movie that will freak you out then watch this.

• Tbh, none recently as all have been disappointing.

Scariest ever = many
    *The Shining
    *The Woman
    *Salo
    *Excision
    *May

• The Sister, a Thai horror film... it's too scary!
    also The Conjuring... it's actually the first Hollywood movie ever that scary enough for me. American scary movies are improving i guess

• Freddie still scares tf outta me.

• The boy

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more