At what age did you really figure out who you were, and what you were all about?

And what exactly did you figure out?
I recently figured out that I am a child of God, always growing in wisdom and knowledge and that is more important than money, or status because it brings clarity and peace to my life. How about you? When did you discover what you are about? And what are you about?

• >18
  • <18

Most Helpful Guy

• Still don't have all of myself figured out. I'm in "a good place" though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 33, and only started figuring it out about 2 years ago...

What Guys Said 22

• I'm still figuring it out, and I'm 36. A lot of people THINK they know it all by 18, but they don't know what they don't know..

• I am totally changing all the time - I thought I had found myself at around 46 but there is still a few hiccups - I think for me I need to be a flowing stream, if the water stood still it would stagnate

• I would say about 20/21

I had a bit of a desperate phase from 16 to 18. I learned that being single is just fine and definitely has it's upsides.
    other than than, I generally have a good grasp on who I am and who I want to be. I am proud of the person I have become and look forward to what I will become.

• This occurs in phases with experiences in life.

• I discovered my self at 18, and continue doing so. What am I about? Living an ethical and rational life, learning how to be ethical and learning how to be the most right about the most things, trying to work for the best outcomes that make the world a better place.

• It took me until age 20-21 to truly understand myself on a very deep level!

• That's kind of a weird, shitty and watered down way to label yourself. It's so broad. It's like you're intentionally not labeling yourself because you think that's self-beneficiary.

I have a masters degree in engineering but I don't use it so I can't say I'm an engineer. I'm a funny person because I've realized most people laugh at my stupid jokes. And I'm 24 so that's basically it for now.

• I believe that there is no age at which a person has such an epiphany.
    Rather, it is a process of ongoing revelation and growth.

• all of the older folks are very entertained by the voters who think they figured it out before 18. hilarious

• 27 was the year I realised everything was wrong. After years of changing, it was about 32 when I started to become who I felt was me. Still learning. Mine is the opposite. I was born in a religious family and it's taking me years to climb out the damage it has done. my purpose is to claim a life robbed from me due to the shackles of a religious childhood.

• Still discovering myself

• at 23 i found out that im a dyslexic since birth, before that i used to think that i dont want to study and take all the blame on myself

• I figured out that I want to be a caterpillar when I grow up at the age of 9.

• It's very good that you have faith. I hope it remains and helps you.

• I'm part of the part which at the first was all.

• I don't know when but it's kind of hard to keep up with it😅

• Asian boi is all about LUV and infectins 👌🏼

• same as u

• about 24 yeas old

• Around the ages of 23-24.

• to be honest with you.. im still in the process of that

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think you ever really do. People constantly change, there's no real way of knowing for sure who you are when tomorrow you could experience something that makes you quite different.

• Girl, whenever I think I know myself, I learn something new about myself. We'll continue changing and growing forever.

• I am learning more everyday

• 25 . Im with you on your change happened to me to. Started seeing the hypocrisy in all that we are taught in our society

• I dont think I ever will lmao

• Tbh, I still dont know.

• I'm still figuring myself out

• I'd say I have a firm grasp but there's more I don't get yet.

• That's always changing and evolving.