Do Muslims follow the teachings Jesus Christ?

Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus. No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus.

We believe that he was one of the mightiest Messengers of Allah.

We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.

We believe he was the Messiah translated Christ.

We believe that he gave life to the dead with God’s permission.

We believe that he healed those born blind, and the lepers with God’s permission.

One may ask, if both Muslims and Christians love and respect Jesus, where exactly is the parting of ways? The major difference between Islam and Christianity is the Christians’ insistence on the supposed divinity of Christ. In fact there is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus himself says, "I am God" or where he says, "worship me". In fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus in which he preached quite the contrary.

"My Father is greater than I."
Bible, John 14:28

"My Father is greater than all."
Bible, John 10:29

"…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…"
Bible, Mathew 12:28

"…I with the finger of God cast out devils…"
Bible, Luke 11:20

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
Bible, John 5:30

Jesus never claimed divinity in fact he clearly announced the nature of his mission. Jesus was sent by God to confirm the previous Judaic law.

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Bible, Mathew 5:17

The Bible mentions the prophetic nature of Jesus mission in the following verses:

"… and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me."
Bible, John 14:24

3mo If Christian is a person who follows the teachings of Christ (pbuh) and not one who worships Christ (pbuh). (We are more Christian than the Christians themselves). You can refer to the video above which will give you brief detail that we are following more of the bible, the teachings of Jesus Christ than the Christians themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone can follow the teachings of Christ, which are very fine indeed - moderation, generosity, kindness, mercy, knowledge, etc. But Christians believe Christ is the Son of God and the Savior by which God chose to save mankind through His sacrifice.

Muslims, from what I understand, see Jesus as important, but not the Son of God or Savior and that Muhammad is the most important prophet, whose writings is a literal message from God.

Is that it?

they are equally important. both of them are prophets of Almighty God.

I will read more.

I want give you another proof from the bible that Jesus was a man and not a god.

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know."

[The Bible, Acts 2:22]

The above statement from the Bible supports the Islamic belief that Jesus (pbuh) was a prophet of God.

Most Helpful Guy

• Muslims don't follow Jesus because they aren't Christians. They are their own Zoroastrian religion. Yeah they're the same thing, just different name. But remember kids, whatever god you believe in, we come from the same one.

What Girls Said 5

• yes, we do believe and respect Jesus, also Moses A. S as our prophets. In fact, Muslim men can marry woman who is the devoted follower of bible and torah without even converting as we're people of the holy books.
    And we do believe Jesus will coming to the Earth at the end of the world, to save the followers

• Jesus fucking Christ...

• Yeah they do, and moses.

• Is this a troll?

you haven't even read the question

Omgeee jesus or Yahweh or whatever have different beliefs from the quran. Muhammad is a pedobear and jesus is not

you have offended me by insulting someone I love dear.

Prophet is a prophet of compassion sent not just for arabs but for all realms of existence.

"And We have sent you[O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds (mankind, jinns and all that exists)." (Holy Quran: Surah Al-Anbya 21:107)

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...2-b018-99c581ad5b4b.jpg

What Guys Said 10

• No they followed buttered teachings of some of the messages from jesus Christ. Muslims follow a militant religion the stats that they are to kill or forcibly convert non believers. It is not a religion of peace but of conflict.

• Nope they just beleive he was a profit and never died on a cross
    http://i.imgur.com/zJpOiyO.gif

• Jesus (pbuh) to muslims is a very important prophet.

• It's so clear when you look at the Muslim women
    They mimic marry and mother triesa more than Christians

• That man in the video is an asshole

• No, muslims follow Allah not Jesus, there is only one god for them and its not jesus

read the update?

It doesn't say that because the people didn't believe in their god telling them to worship him.. whoever created islam decided certain rules

Who cares what this dude in the video says, its all words in a book. People interpret it differently because people are different

• Islam is a mentally ill religion. Anyone who believes in Islam needs to learn how to think.

• Soooo what's the question? This is more of a statement.

do Muslims follow teachings of Jesus Christ?
      for more info refer to the video.

Yeah but it's a loaded question. You asked a question followed by a long statement. It was never really a question but just a way to throw a statement out there.

that is description of my opinion and I would like to know what you have in mind.

• They'd be a lot better if they did.