How are you today?

I'm good, I just made my laptop faster after struggling with it for months, went out and bought a cake for my brothers birthday and got him new headphones.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had some mixed feelings today. Fixed a modification that went wrong with my car with no hassle. Watched 2 hilarious episodes of Whose Line is it Anyways. But ended it on a rough note when I finally built up the courage to message my crush, only for her to see the message and completely ignore me :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• I am on my periode and am very emotional right now. I needed my husband to help me with a little yard work and he got extremely angry at me. It has been like this for the last 7 years. *sigh*.

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 13

• Today I woke up late for work because my alarm clock reset itself and never went off due to a power outage while I was asleep. You can see where this day was going lol.

• I'm feeling great 😌 I'm going on a trip with friends at the weekend, so I'm excited for that

• It was ok

• Not the greatest day. Got to watch my dude leave, as we go long distance again

:/
    at least we're still. together.

Uh, saved a bird though.

• Great, thanks for asking :))

• Pretty good. :)

• i'm boring and have actually broke my 2 weeks healthy style diet today, by eating a cheese flavored chips

• Feelin' good since it's Labor Day, which means no classes :D

• I'm in a good mood today

• What did you have to do with your laptop?

• Today I'm OK. Yesterday was a total disaster

• I'm good! In a toasty warm bed with hot tea! Absolute bliss!:) Sounds like you had a lovely day! Hope you have a good week!:D

• I'm feeling great! I'm preparing for my holiday to Florida in a weeks time!