0. o Is it just me or is gag becoming more and more boring by the day?

Most Helpful Guy

• it seems that the people are becoming really bity and bitchy and 'prim and proper' yes. and all that would probably add up to boring.
    questions which I would have posted previously are being scrutinized and some people even block because of the most silly things. becoming more of a joke as it were. the 'older GAG'ers' still are their old self though so that is great. good for you guys. also you do not change and continue as you are, you are a wonderful GAG'er ;-P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 39

• I agree with you it is getting boring and it is becoming the same issues over and over again. Or the usual stupid sex questions that don't change. I also agree with mrmysteryman. I came on here to try and help people with their issues or talk with them about it. Now all I do is answer the same thing over and over again while passing over the stupid sex questions.

The worst part is when there is a real question that someone has. No one ever sees it over the stupid sex questions of the day. I have asked 20 really great questions that I would like to hear people's opinions on regarding something one sex would ask the other. Yet I only get one or two comments on them at most while the dumb sex questions get all the attention. Now being a website some of that is expected but still. A random who likes what in bed question gets way more attention than a question like, how to compliment a women who always wears the same thing? Most of the interesting questions I would like answered I have to use my xper to buy feature a question on. So I will get people do answer them.
    I also have a word doc that I store my usual answers on so I can just copy and paste the same boring answers to the same questions that get asked.
    This website has it's ups and downs so I usually just wait until it goes up again in 3-4 months. Right now a bunch of teens just registered this past month so after the highschool gitters crowd it probably will pick up again.

Finally people are speaking up about these stupid annoying pervs on here its getting annoying.

@WillowTree maybe they should make the searchicon into a search bar.

3-4 for months 😱
      That long? 😰
      B-b-but ain't got any patience
      Waiting is not my thing 😑
      And lol I'm one of those that pretty much ONLY asks sexual questions lol

• Well, the thing I find about GAG is that it's really repetitive by way of topics and opinions and such. Also, a lot of GAGers seem to just go around and try to be Over Powered GAGers and want to be the all time opinion pusher or MHO person. When I joined, I thought it was really fun to share my opinions and to help others work their problems out or be a sounding board for them to try and come up with solutions to their problems. I'm usually that person to my friends/family/strangers. I am pretty good at analyzing issues of people from an outward source. Not blowing my own horn (well I am I guess) but I just know that about myself over years of introspection. So now it's more of a way to get attention at times with some, than what it was meant to be, at least what I thought it was meant to be, and that is a forum for people with ideas and problems to share and maybe get help and understanding from liked minded individuals or from other's opinions. Boring in a way, but I still don't mind it.

😰 oh gosh naughty totally understands what you mean 😏
      Now there's way tooo many attention whores here 😂😂😂

• For me, gag has always been kind of the same - the only thing that ever changes is how well I'm known. Everything else is the same.

So gag always has been boring? 😰😰

um... neither?

Oh 😞😞😞😞😞😞

• Yes, but I find it to be the live feed algorithm at fault.

There are a lot of interesting questions and takes, but it still shows you the same six over and over,
    Even if you've already answered them.

• Is Gag not naughty enough for you? 😅

• I haven't had the time to ask the interesting , fun, conersational questions that I usually do!

But I'll be asking a lot tomorrow since it is a holiday and will have some down time, so stay tuned. :)

• It's been like this for more than a year lol

• More political and racist / race baiting.

• repetitive questions from butthurt men and women... Im guilty of this also...

Guess it's time so say goodbye to this site then 😑

Yea i think my time here is done also...
      Whats funny is that I've seen just as many women worried about the size of their ass/titts as I've seen men worried about their wang...
      Not to mention men /women asking why their bf/gf flaked/cheated/lied/hit them... its almost as if they forget that we're all human beings regardless of gender...

Well count me out I'll never complain about my fat bubbly chubby around ass or my small soft tiny oranges 😂😂😂

• Yes and the people are getting more irritating im starting to hate this site people always sad or always horny or always asking how i look

• Questions naturally will repeat with time. It's the natureof things.

• You seem interesting! :-)

• It's always been boring. It was simply filled with idjits from the getgo

• i feel the same way too

• It's the same as it's always been.

• I know because I am not here now. Only Come here for few minutes

• Ask some cool questions then.

• Yup I agree

• its just you

• I don't use it much
    But it feels the same

• In what ways do you find it to be?

• Exactly, it's fucking annoying, just the same questions over and over again.

• Yes it is. It's not content stimulating. The world goes by and we keep Seeing repetitive stuff

• No, it is getting boring same fucking ex questions.

• yeah i had the weekend off... sorry

• hey baby just talk to me and it will never be boring ;)

• No but it's becoming a battlefield, one gender is always taking shots at the other gender.

Now lets be PC here... one of the genders is always taking shots at one of the other genders.

Actually, not at all. I was referring to the new "thinking" that there are many genders.

@Red_Arrow Oh that one is cringeworthy.

• yes, you have become so tame lately xD

• Ever since they dropped the age requirement to 13, imao.

But it's still possible to find yur own community to a limited extent.
      I suppose the question to ask is, 'Where else do you have pretty much uncensored communications with people, on intimate topics from so many places?"

Wait there's 13 years old on here? 😱😰
      isn't this site a bit overrated for them? 😑

MANY 13 year olds. They dropped the age limit down from 16 a couple of years ago, so we get loads of 13 year olds who say they are bisexual, etc.

I think there are significant numbers even younger, lying about their age, especially among girls.

• im with you 100%

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 14

• Took 2 days off the site. Not intentionally, but the break was very much needed. :]

Take a few days and come back.

Yeah I'm thinking of going on a vacation and taking a break from all the weirdos here who sends me dicks pics outta of the blue -________-

Haven't gotten a random one in a while. Very grateful for it.

It'll be good for you. You may even miss us! :P

• Could be. I answer less questions. Maybe because they are all about the same. Not much variation and people do not read other comments apparently to learn.

• kinda yeah. Lets change that ;)

That gets my vote. I know how we could liven it up, but naked profile pics would never fly on here! lol

• Nope it's not you.
    I'm close to deleting. This place is boring, infuriating and incredibly biased.

I'm incredibly bored by "rate me" "I'm fat hoe do I look" "I'm bisexual and I licked 12 girls and 5 boys, did i cheat?" Etc.
      This site used to be good and helpful.
      It's completely crap now.

Holla! Just try to ignore them. Sadly this site used to be good but it's become awful. Hold on xx

It's hard to ignore when some 30 or 40 years old dude sends you a dick pic without a warning 😑
      Then the ass goes all emotional on u when u block him 😑

• Yes, very much so. I was just discussing this with someone else.

• Somewhat.

• sorry i was sleeping (_ _).。o○

• Yup!

• It has it's ups and downs

• Believe you me you are most certainly not alone with this thought.

• Yeah it's been a little boring lately

• No I love this site it's just people

• Nope I love this site

• Best way to get to sleep I know of