How would a guy react if his girlfriend is sometimes an online troll that insults guys online?

I admit to at times replying negative to things that guys will complain. I then pretend to agree with the mentality of the women they hate. Meanwhile I'm laughing from my comp. I do it for the heck of it. They are dumb enough to believe I would act like that in real life.

I've done this on bodybuilding. com male oriented site on the relationship section.

However, that's not my real personality, I'm the complete opposite in real life and always say thank you and have manners. I'm a fair person. I'm only like that online.

• Freak out
  • It would be funny
  • Would reconsider the relationship
  • Other, explain
2mo Basically, if a guy complains online about how we always suspect they're after sex, then I'll troll and say "you're right, you're a sex machine after all, that's in your genes".

In real life, I don't believe that. I know they're decent guys.
2mo **There are

Most Helpful Guy

• Their opinion for you would probably drop. Maybe just a little maybe a lot. And regardless if you say you're joking there's a good chance they won't believe you and see how you act on the internet as how you really are and the polite way you act around them would be the lie in their minds.

I guess, which is why I go under a fake sn on online discussion forums. It would suck if they think I'm like that just because of what I write online.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I would think its funny 😂

What Guys Said 7

• I have never found trolling funny - It is a depends situation, if like you describe, I would be whatever if it makes you laugh but if I felt like it was going too far and hurting someone feelings unnecessarily I might rethink the type of person I am going out with.

• I mean as long as you're trolling people who I already think are morons then it would be funny. :D

• That's cool

Yeah, I have the fake ID of a radical online. Twice I've been called a fat, miserable misandrist. LOL
      I nearly cried from laughing too hard.

You're going to crack yourself up laughing

• Definitely reconsidering.. lol

• So basically, you're saying I have another thing in common with her. :)

• Would reconsider the relationship

• trolling in general, male or female, is stupid. anybody who trolls, is a complete dumbass, smart or not

What Girls Said 3

• LMFAO it's one of those things that are funny to talk about but not funny to do you know? Like you don't like them because of their negativity but you're doing the same thing. It's also bad karma.

Did I ever tell you your babe? I don't think so until now.

But yes I just don't see why this OP thinks its cool to be a troll. It just shows your passive aggressive and scared to tell people how it is to their face.

@NatashaJ I get wanting to get some of your own back. Like look at how many guys come on here and pretend to be girls. SO MANY. And then the guys say the most hateful things. It makes you want to carve some empathy into them.

But rage trolling isn't a good thing to put into the world and I think it ends up hurting more than it helps.

• Why waste everybody's time, your own time. isn't there something, anything that would be more productive to spend time on in your life?
    that's what id be wondering and probably look for a better partner.

• Go get a real hobby, no one likes a troll.

I'm currently going out on a couples dates. I only troll negative, bitter guys online. It's kind of fun getting a rise out of them.

Still get a hobby because your just wasting your time and their time. And who cares what assholes have to say.